This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: Your least favorite Pokemon type.

#81ballermat982Posted 4/20/2013 12:50:16 PM
Grass.
#82coconutarmy1Posted 4/20/2013 1:53:01 PM
Dragon... (Flame shield goes up)
Seriously... Stupid OP type that people without a good strategy use as a filler because most Dragon types are freakin' strong! If you don't have not just one Ice type attack, but nearly half your team using intermixed Ice and dragon attacks, you'll get beaten by the flood of stupid dragon types! Would like pokemon more if Dragon type was not a thing.
---
Hi.
#83CakeOfLiesPosted 4/20/2013 1:55:28 PM
coconutarmy1 posted...
Dragon... (Flame shield goes up)
Seriously... Stupid OP type that people without a good strategy use as a filler because most Dragon types are freakin' strong! If you don't have not just one Ice type attack, but nearly half your team using intermixed Ice and dragon attacks, you'll get beaten by the flood of stupid dragon types! Would like pokemon more if Dragon type was not a thing.

So...
Because Dragons are good you hate them?
Also, most Dragon types have a secondary type that gives them a painful weakness.
Besides, if you're not packing an Ice type move, Dragons aren't your only problem.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#84Meta289Posted 4/20/2013 3:01:00 PM
Fire. It's just boring.
---
http://meta289.deviantart.com/#/d4j1eby
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
#85bladeoficePosted 4/20/2013 3:02:23 PM
Rock types mainly because my main focus is speed even with walls I normally use T-wave to make sure I am faster