This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Cake Pokemon

#21CakeOfLiesPosted 4/20/2013 3:19:02 PM
Human-Bean posted...
Arne83 posted...
Human-Bean posted...
A Love typed pokemon will be a great addition.

No it wouldn't. Stop acting like it would.

Yes it would.

Elaborate.
How could Love POSSIBLY be a good idea for a type?
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#22Arne83Posted 4/20/2013 3:22:49 PM
Human-Bean posted...
Arne83 posted...
Human-Bean posted...

Yes it would.

Ok... I don't know what kind of arguments you've made up to support it. All I know is that the idea of "love type" becoming a reality makes me want to strangle puppies. So, what ever it is you have to say about it... I disagree... greatly.
---
Let's just pretend this says something witty.
#23Human-BeanPosted 4/20/2013 3:26:32 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
Human-Bean posted...
Arne83 posted...
Human-Bean posted...

Yes it would.

Elaborate.
How could Love POSSIBLY be a good idea for a type?

Please note this is apart of a previous argument I've had with a user. Some parts may have been taken out of context.

Human-Bean posted...
It will help innovate the series by allowing more freedom to what the creators can implement. Love cannot be defined with a set of characteristics like the current typings such as Fire, a typing that revolves around a red behemoth or, Fighting, which are generally muscular bound monsters. A Love typing wouldn't have Pokémon that adhere to certain rules, the creators can experiment more. We've had several generations of Fire/Fighting typed starters an inclusion of a new type could mitigate the problem Gamefreak are having.

---
The bean represents the poop; one of the greatests substances created by men. ~stargazer64
#24SilverSaint7Posted 4/20/2013 3:30:03 PM
Human-Bean posted...
Human-Bean posted...
It will help innovate the series by allowing more freedom to what the creators can implement. Love cannot be defined with a set of characteristics like the current typings such as Fire, a typing that revolves around a red behemoth or, Fighting, which are generally muscular bound monsters. A Love typing wouldn't have Pokémon that adhere to certain rules, the creators can experiment more. We've had several generations of Fire/Fighting typed starters an inclusion of a new type could mitigate the problem Gamefreak are having.

I think Normal and Psychic already pretty much cover "weird pokemon with no real set of characteristics" just fine.
---
http://i.imgur.com/jnCZgwQ.gif
#25sonofcasbahPosted 4/20/2013 3:30:07 PM
LOVE TYPE
---
PSN: SonOfCasbah
W2 FC: 0218-8783-2025
#26Human-BeanPosted 4/20/2013 3:31:04 PM
sonofcasbah posted...
LOVE TYPE

I agree.
---
The bean represents the poop; one of the greatests substances created by men. ~stargazer64
#27Meta289Posted 4/20/2013 3:48:10 PM
iKhanic posted...
No.

Vanilluxe already made me realize I don't like the idea of making pokemon based on food.

Did you completely miss Exeggcute and Cherubi?
---
http://meta289.deviantart.com/#/d4j1eby
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
#28CakeOfLiesPosted 4/20/2013 3:48:48 PM
Human-Bean posted...
sonofcasbah posted...
LOVE TYPE

I agree.

*pumps shotgun*
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#29iKhanicPosted 4/20/2013 4:03:48 PM
Meta289 posted...
iKhanic posted...
No.

Vanilluxe already made me realize I don't like the idea of making pokemon based on food.

Did you completely miss Exeggcute and Cherubi?

I'm fairly neutral to Cherubi, and Eggs aren't necssarily food. They could be snake eggs for all you know
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#30FuneralCakePosted 4/20/2013 4:07:23 PM(edited)
You can still eat snake eggs.

Also, they're eggs and coconuts at the same time.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
if i'm going to heaven, i'd already be there