This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If there are two (or more) Mewtwo in the anime...

#1SteveBobPosted 4/20/2013 2:38:48 PM
...then we finally have something worth crying about.
---
Would you kindly read this signature?...
PSN: SteveBob7 YouTube: SteveBob104
#2CakeOfLiesPosted 4/20/2013 2:52:22 PM
Well, at least that awful form would be a completely different Mewtwo...
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#3MagikarpRulesPosted 4/20/2013 3:29:20 PM
Since Mewtwo in the anime was created by Tem Rocket, and it absolutely destroyed the lab where it was made, there isn't a second Mewtwo.

On the other hand, the trailer pretty much confirms Mewtwo is indeed the Pokemon who has caused so many pointless rage (and a couple of rage quittings altogether). Get the memo, people: you don't need to use any alternate forme if you don't want to.
#4LightningHawk90Posted 4/20/2013 4:31:47 PM
MagikarpRules posted...
Since Mewtwo in the anime was created by Tem Rocket, and it absolutely destroyed the lab where it was made, there isn't a second Mewtwo.

On the other hand, the trailer pretty much confirms Mewtwo is indeed the Pokemon who has caused so many pointless rage (and a couple of rage quittings altogether). Get the memo, people: you don't need to use any alternate forme if you don't want to.

Actually the Mewtwo shown in the trailer is a completely different Mewtwo than the first movie. First Movie Mewtwo had a deep voice, this one sounds almost like a child.
---
Hi. I'm RageKaiser. I'm here to ruin your unfunny topics.
#5Arne83Posted 4/20/2013 4:33:13 PM
RageKaiser posted...
MagikarpRules posted...

Actually the Mewtwo shown in the trailer is a completely different Mewtwo than the first movie. First Movie Mewtwo had a deep voice, this one sounds almost like a child.

I'll believe that when I actually see the movie.
---
Let's just pretend this says something witty.
#6LightningHawk90Posted 4/20/2013 4:34:14 PM
Why? All the proof you need is right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG_8BUpBArs
---
#7TranquilSeaPosted 4/20/2013 4:34:30 PM
Have we confirmed whether or not the "completely different" part was literal or not?
---
Rise up again, rise up again, rise up again
Rise up, yes, we can fight you now
#8Arne83Posted 4/20/2013 4:36:15 PM
RageKaiser posted...
Why? All the proof you need is right here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IG_8BUpBArs

Different voice actor =/= different character.
---
Let's just pretend this says something witty.
#9LightningHawk90Posted 4/20/2013 4:37:30 PM
Then wouldn't make the same character go from having a deep voice to having a child-like voice =__=

Use your head.
---
#10LightningHawk90Posted 4/20/2013 4:39:15 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnX6xY_JwuA

Even better
---