This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokemon X should give you the option to Save or Sacrifice a pokemon.

#1Jarred623Posted 4/20/2013 2:22:03 PM
That way, even after you faint it, since you can no longer capture it, at least you can do something with it to raise your stats. Saving would raise HP EVs, Sacrificing would raise Sp. Atk.
---
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. Twice.
#2MM125Posted 4/20/2013 2:33:18 PM
Pokéshock?
---
Oooh, MM, he be tryin' you, dawg. He be tryin' you. Best mind you biiiiiiiz-ness. ~KMA
*triple z snap* ~AluminumTicket
#3Jarred623(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 12:40:50 PM
Soul Sacrifice.

Although I guess that would be the first to most people's minds.
---
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. Twice.
#4urameshi2211Posted 4/21/2013 12:42:25 PM
Jarred623 posted...
Soul Sacrifice.

Here. Take my flame shield. You're gonna need it.
---
"Reason exists for those who cannot go on living without clinging to them."-Sosuke Aizen
#5Jarred623(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 12:53:19 PM(edited)
urameshi2211 posted...
Jarred623 posted...
Soul Sacrifice.

Here. Take my flame shield. You're gonna need it.

Hello. Welcome to the Pokemon X board. Enjoy your stay.
---
#6VegantoKeensPosted 4/21/2013 12:52:59 PM
What the hell are you talking about, TC? :P
---
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake
#7Katharina27Posted 4/21/2013 12:56:27 PM
Pokemon has enough legal problems. Allow trainers to start sacrificing souls and there will be no way to avoid the onslaught of angry religious folk. We already have PETA on our ass, never mind the fact that they kill more animals than they save a year.
---
I am guilty of being an insufferable smart ass!
Too many people I know would be perfectly content to burn me for a witch.
#8Jarred623(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 4:16:17 PM
Katharina27 posted...
Pokemon has enough legal problems. Allow trainers to start sacrificing souls and there will be no way to avoid the onslaught of angry religious folk. We already have PETA on our ass, never mind the fact that they kill more animals than they save a year.

Hey that game was hilarious.
---