This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The gym leaders in X will never look as good and hawt as Roxie, Skyla and Elesa.

#51ItennuPosted 4/20/2013 9:33:54 PM
Why are we talking about Roxie's bum?
#52Second_ChancesPosted 4/20/2013 9:53:13 PM(edited)
I still don't find any of the gym leaders attractive. I guess some of them are cute, but not in a waifu sort of way, more of a doutaa sort of way.
#53Rupin_SalesmanPosted 4/20/2013 9:39:37 PM
Sabrina's really goddamn kinky.

She's the best.
---
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario
#54ItennuPosted 4/21/2013 3:10:59 PM
God yes she is.

Sabrina: Welcome to my gym. I knew you'd be coming. And I know you're a trainer, here to obtain a Marsh Badge.
Trainer: Alright! Then it's time to batt--
Sabrina: Shut your mouth. I didn't ask you a question, so you don't have any reason to answer.
Trainer: ...............
Sabrina: That's better. Now, you are aware that I am psychic?
Trainer: Er... no, why?
Sabrina: You're a terrible person. Thinking things like that about a woman you JUST met. Get down on your knees and apologize!!
Trainer: [GULP]... No.
Sabrina: Excuse me?
Trainer: I said I won't apologize. (reaches for Pokeball)
Sabrina: Ahaha! I like you. You're bold. Bold men are fun to break. Are you ready to earn your Marsh Badge?
Trainer: I was born ready.
Sabrina: Then put away that Pokeball. You're going to earn this badge... another way.
Trainer: Huh?
Sabrina: It may not be a Pokemon battle, but the rules will be the same: The first one to black out is the loser.

[Later]

Nurse Joy: Ah, good morning! You must have had a pretty rough time in the gym. You collapsed from exhaustion, with bite marks, lashes and scratches all over, but we got you back to full health in no time. I wonder what in the world could have happened in there...?
#55LexifoxPosted 4/21/2013 3:13:40 PM
This topic got weird.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#56ItennuPosted 4/21/2013 3:15:00 PM
This board's been weird since the first day Naughty posted here.
#57Strain42Posted 4/21/2013 3:15:04 PM
Gen 1: No gym leader will ever be as hot as Sabrina
Gen 2: No gym leader will ever be as hot as New Misty
Gen 3: No gym leader will ever be as hot as Flannery
Gen 4: No gym leader will ever be as hot as...hmm...I guess Gen 4 didn't really have any noticeable new hot gym leaders
Gen 5: No gym leader will ever be as hot as Skyla

Starting to see the pattern here?

Am I the only one who doesn't think Skyla is all that hot? She dresses like a slut, sure, and that outfit would be hot on almost anyone. The clothes are hot, not the girl in there. If Skyla dressed like Bertha, I'm sure people wouldn't find her as sexy.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
#58LexifoxPosted 4/21/2013 3:15:52 PM
Strain42 posted...
Gen 4: No gym leader will ever be as hot as...hmm...I guess Gen 4 didn't really have any noticeable new hot gym leaders

Am I the only one who doesn't think Skyla is all that hot? She dresses like a slut, sure, and that outfit would be hot on almost anyone. The clothes are hot, not the girl in there. If Skyla dressed like Bertha, I'm sure people wouldn't find her as sexy.

ITT: Exposing your midriff and wearing shorts is "dressing like a slut".
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#59EpsteinBarrPosted 4/21/2013 3:24:03 PM(edited)
You don't know that. You. just. don't. know. that.

Strain42 posted...

Skyla is also curvy and busty, something that you just don't see in a majority of the other chicks. She can certainly flaunt that skin.
#60SmogoonPosted 4/21/2013 3:27:28 PM
Lexifox posted...
ITT: Exposing your midriff and wearing shorts is "dressing like a slut".

You're on the X board. Honestly, what did you expect?
---
http://imgur.com/a/tzy9l
Co-Founder of the Certified Gangstas / Smogang