This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP - Team Void's Vileness - Part 11 - Finally to mt. Moon perhaps?

#361henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 9:26:13 PM
RatedRKO7 posted...
Quote:"Huh? An egg here? How random..." Mako said as he looked at Dark. "Do you want the egg?" Mako asked Dark. He wanted to be a gentleman and offer her the egg first.
@MrMaho

Dark: a mysterious egg? Sure but what about you? I mean I already had an egg that hatched into a very shy and scared eevee. So you should be the one to get the egg since you don't have one.

Ooh i see what you did there.
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#362protobakurionPosted 4/24/2013 9:32:57 PM
henriue posted...
protobakurion posted...
henriue posted...
so good night guys, hope you are enjoying mt. moon as much as i am.

You so got something planned for us. Am I at a dead end or no? If my path was longer, then I will continue my trek.

actually you arrived at a planned part everyone did. i just didn't expect you guys to split up, good thing is you found the hidden bonus.

If it's a dead end? it's a shadow, it's hanging there, it can't be illuminated. it's not a wall.

Hidden Bonus? The thing hanging is a Pokemon huh?
---
The other true Pokemon fan.
Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#363MrMahoPosted 4/24/2013 9:33:02 PM
Mako didn't want to show his egg off that he found in Route 2, because he wanted to be a surprise for everyone when it hatches, but he would feel bad if he took the egg without her knowing. He didn't want her to get angry at him, "Uh...well..." He was having a difficulty of thinking of something. "I-I don't know...maybe there's a better way of deciding who gets the egg..."
_______

Goodnight everyone!
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#364protobakurionPosted 4/24/2013 9:38:21 PM(edited)
MrMaho posted...
Mako didn't want to show his egg off that he found in Route 2, because he wanted to be a surprise for everyone when it hatches, but he would feel bad if he took the egg without her knowing. He didn't want her to get angry at him, "Uh...well..." He was having a difficulty of thinking of something. "I-I don't know...maybe there's a better way of deciding who gets the egg..."
_______

Goodnight everyone!

Who will take it? Fox? Yuuki? Jace? Dark? Mako? Anyone? We'll have to wait and find out.

Edit: I'm done. Goodnight everyone.
---
The other true Pokemon fan.
Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#365purplezoroarkPosted 4/25/2013 6:14:00 AM
protobakurion posted...
MrMaho posted...
_______

Goodnight everyone!

Who will take it? Fox? Yuuki? Jace? Dark? Mako? Anyone?

Find out next time, on dragon bal-*shot*
Just gonna leave this here and I hope we got something else than a dead end
======
Yuuki: wha-? Is this a dead end?..."Pokemon Association"..at least its not team void I wonder what's in there..
*kuro passes trough the bars*

Yuuki: H-hey! Don't go there! Bad zorua!

*kuro comes back and yuuki grabs him*

Yuuki: what should we do? I don't think we can get past these...
---
~official Natural Harmonia of ALL the pokemon boards
#366MrMahoPosted 4/25/2013 10:54:39 AM
protobakurion posted...
MrMaho posted...
_______

Goodnight everyone!

Who will take it? Fox? Yuuki? Jace? Dark? Mako? Anyone? We'll have to wait and find out.

Well, seeing that Mako and Dark found it...I would assume that one of them would take it. XD
---
#367henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 11:06:39 AM
MrMaho posted...
protobakurion posted...
MrMaho posted...
_______

Goodnight everyone!

Well, seeing that Mako and Dark found it...I would assume that one of them would take it. XD

Yeah, some people might have a problem with that.
---
#368MrMahoPosted 4/25/2013 11:08:05 AM
henriue posted...
MrMaho posted...
protobakurion posted...
MrMaho posted...
_______

Goodnight everyone!

We'll pretend like we don't have the egg at all...just like my Eevee egg!
---
#369henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 11:18:12 AM
MrMaho posted...
henriue posted...
MrMaho posted...
protobakurion posted...
MrMaho posted...
_______

Goodnight everyone!

We'll pretend like we don't have the egg at all...just like my Eevee egg!

Ooh, sneaky.
---
#370fox444fPosted 4/25/2013 11:38:40 AM
I think yuuki should get it. He never got an Eevee. And you don't have to worry about me fighting over the egg. I wouldn't want it unless it was a fire type anyway. I'll let you guys fight over it :P
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Vulpix of WF