This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CYOA/RP - Team Void's Vileness - Part 11 - Finally to mt. Moon perhaps?

#371MrMahoPosted 4/25/2013 11:39:53 AM
fox444f posted...
I think yuuki should get it. He never got an Eevee. And you don't have to worry about me fighting over the egg. I wouldn't want it unless it was a fire type anyway. I'll let you guys fight over it :P

I was thinking it would eventually go to Yuuki anyway.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#372RatedRKO7Posted 4/25/2013 11:44:30 AM
MrMaho posted...
fox444f posted...
I think yuuki should get it. He never got an Eevee. And you don't have to worry about me fighting over the egg. I wouldn't want it unless it was a fire type anyway. I'll let you guys fight over it :P

Dark can't handle another baby. Eon is giving her trouble so have one third of her team being newly hatched pokemon wont be a good idea. And I won't be able to rp until after 9pm est.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
#373henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 11:47:45 AM
RatedRKO7 posted...
MrMaho posted...
fox444f posted...

Dark can't handle another baby. Eon is giving her trouble so have one third of her team being newly hatched pokemon wont be a good idea. And I won't be able to rp until after 9pm est.

Yay! starting earlier tonight!
---
I'll have something to write here someday.
#374fox444fPosted 4/25/2013 11:54:44 AM
henriue posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...
MrMaho posted...
fox444f posted...

I'm watching the NFL draft at a friends house. We're having a draft party. There is almost no way I'll be able to participate until late tonight if at all. I'm really sorry guys. :(
---
Official Vulpix of the Pokemon X and Y boards.
Official Vulpix of WF
#375MrMahoPosted 4/25/2013 11:55:50 AM
Well, I'm sure Dark and Mako will be able to still go on their own and find Pokemon, fossils etc.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#376fox444fPosted 4/25/2013 11:57:31 AM
fox444f posted...
henriue posted...
RatedRKO7 posted...
MrMaho posted...
fox444f posted...

I'm watching the NFL draft at a friends house. We're having a draft party. There is almost no way I'll be able to participate until late tonight if at all. I'm really sorry guys. :(

I really want to get yuuki and my part in Mt. Moon finished tonight before I leave because I dont want to hold up the group and I don't want to miss anything
---
Official Vulpix of WF
#377purplezoroarkPosted 4/25/2013 12:12:26 PM
Well I'm here if you wanna start, that would be the best since I ussually have to leave early.
And I don't really know how the egg would get to my character, but I'll take it if no one wants it
---
~official Natural Harmonia of ALL the pokemon boards
#378fox444fPosted 4/25/2013 12:17:46 PM
purplezoroark posted...
Well I'm here if you wanna start, that would be the best since I ussually have to leave early.
And I don't really know how the egg would get to my character, but I'll take it if no one wants it

we need henri but as soon as he gets here I'm in
---
Official Vulpix of WF
#379protobakurionPosted 4/25/2013 4:28:54 PM
I've got terrible news. My dad might confiscate my phone until I graduate brcause he thinks that I won't graduate so if I don't post tonight, it has been confiscated for a month. I'll show him.
---
The other true Pokemon fan.
Official Porygon Z of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
#380henriue(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 4:58:56 PM
protobakurion posted...
I've got terrible news. My dad might confiscate my phone until I graduate brcause he thinks that I won't graduate so if I don't post tonight, it has been confiscated for a month. I'll show him.

Dude, chill, keep calm, and gently try to explain to him why you will surely graduate , a good tactic is explaining your study plan to him. it works with every parent. also try and asking for help to come up with a study plan, it will convince him quickly and let him know how serious you are. listen to his advices they might help you.
also, is your phone the only way you can post?
---
I'll have something to write here someday.