This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Eevee is so overrated

#11ALLENO31Posted 4/21/2013 1:22:18 AM
Never used a Eevee in any pokemon game
---
if you want to join the Bar With No Name just PM me :)
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s464/ALLENO31/A7l71fNCYAEJDA9.jpg
#12DoctorJimmy133Posted 4/21/2013 1:29:30 AM
I like Eevee... and having another Pokemon that is like Eevee, kinda takes away from what makes Eevee... well... Eevee.

I wouldn't worry about that unless it had 5 or more evolutions. The fact that the hypothetical Eevee Gen VI equivalent would be a knockoff would take away from its own uniqueness. People still like Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan, but no one gives a flying crap about Sawk and Throh. It's hard to care about a Pokémon that is a blatant retread.

I'm not saying a Pokémon using a similar concept couldn't work, but they'd need to distinguish it enough so that it is no longer equivalent to Eevee.

2/10 topic by the way.
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#13TherianReturnsPosted 4/21/2013 1:33:05 AM
Eevee is popular because by using it, you can get a different evolution and have many different possibilities for your team; ever thought of that?
---
I shook hands with Pope Francis. I am enlightenment. I am also the only true Pokemon fan.
#14LightningAce11(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 1:40:35 AM
Aaaargh people, I'm not asking why it's used so much, I'm just saying how would you feel if they introduced a new pokemon like eevee that could evolve into different types.
---
"Nostalgia makes the heart feeble. It is the heart's nemesis." - Trema
#15DoctorJimmy133Posted 4/21/2013 1:43:24 AM
Aaaargh people, I'm not asking why it's used so much, I'm just saying how would you feel if they introduced a new pokemon like eevee that could evolve into different types.

As evidenced in the provocative topic title.
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#16LightningAce11(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 1:50:47 AM
DoctorJimmy133 posted...

As evidenced in the provocative topic title.

Yes, then I said there needs to be a new eevee. Which shows I like how it transforms into different types, and I wouldn't mind another one.
---
"Nostalgia makes the heart feeble. It is the heart's nemesis." - Trema