This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Eevee is so overrated

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Eevee is so overrated

User Info: ALLENO31

ALLENO31
3 years ago#11
Never used a Eevee in any pokemon game
if you want to join the Bar With No Name just PM me :)
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s464/ALLENO31/A7l71fNCYAEJDA9.jpg

User Info: DoctorJimmy133

DoctorJimmy133
3 years ago#12
I like Eevee... and having another Pokemon that is like Eevee, kinda takes away from what makes Eevee... well... Eevee.

I wouldn't worry about that unless it had 5 or more evolutions. The fact that the hypothetical Eevee Gen VI equivalent would be a knockoff would take away from its own uniqueness. People still like Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan, but no one gives a flying crap about Sawk and Throh. It's hard to care about a Pokémon that is a blatant retread.

I'm not saying a Pokémon using a similar concept couldn't work, but they'd need to distinguish it enough so that it is no longer equivalent to Eevee.

2/10 topic by the way.
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.

User Info: TherianReturns

TherianReturns
3 years ago#13
Eevee is popular because by using it, you can get a different evolution and have many different possibilities for your team; ever thought of that?
I shook hands with Pope Francis. I am enlightenment. I am also the only true Pokemon fan.

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
3 years ago#14
Aaaargh people, I'm not asking why it's used so much, I'm just saying how would you feel if they introduced a new pokemon like eevee that could evolve into different types.
"Nostalgia makes the heart feeble. It is the heart's nemesis." - Trema

User Info: DoctorJimmy133

DoctorJimmy133
3 years ago#15
Aaaargh people, I'm not asking why it's used so much, I'm just saying how would you feel if they introduced a new pokemon like eevee that could evolve into different types.

As evidenced in the provocative topic title.
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
3 years ago#16
DoctorJimmy133 posted...

As evidenced in the provocative topic title.

Yes, then I said there needs to be a new eevee. Which shows I like how it transforms into different types, and I wouldn't mind another one.
"Nostalgia makes the heart feeble. It is the heart's nemesis." - Trema
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Eevee is so overrated

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived