This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What if they added ATB battle system?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What if they added ATB battle system?
2 years ago#11
Team Hell No
2 years ago#12
If they added it in, there would have to be FAR more adjusting them what it's worth. How about changes that don't break the system for a change?
---
7 is good. I swear the school's 75-100 grading scale has ruined peoples perception of things.
-MillionGunmannn
2 years ago#13
Not as a main series game, but if they had a Pokemon Fighter game that was a spin off, it could be really fun. We'll finally get battles like the anime, almost.
---
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.
2 years ago#14
No way, at least not in the main series.
---
Nintendo Network: Damon07
Playing: Twilight Princess, TWEWY, Lego City Undercover
2 years ago#15
It would be really cool if they added it, not replaced the current system with it, but having both would be a cool option, a whole different meta game.
---
If I was Rick Astley I would randomly Rick Roll people in the street. Total ownage.
PSN: Pratypus
2 years ago#16
The main series is perfect the way it is. Do not **** with it. If you want a more action-y pokemon game, play Mystery Dungeon.
2 years ago#17
I don't know if it would work well for a main Pokemon, but I'd love to see it tested in a spinoff. Maybe it would go over really well, dunno.
---
Currently playing: MMZCollection, Pokemon Black 2 [2538 3598 3001], FE:Awakening, Xenoblade Chronicles
2 years ago#18
What if they didn't? I find ATB to be very overrated. Playable, sure, but overrated. And worse, Pokemon is primarily one-on-one battles. ATB is at its weakest in one-on-ones.

Besides, I think Square-Enix has a patent on ATB, and they can keep it.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What if they added ATB battle system?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived