This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wait... "Fairy" type?

#21PPPPLAASSUMAPosted 4/21/2013 1:03:16 PM
Meh, i like fairy type.

Now all those derpy pokemons don't seem so derpy because there is a reason for it; they're fairies!

*throws stardust sparkle confetti in the air and leaves with jazz hands and spirit fingers*
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtxCr5ju2EE&feature=related - If you played Mystical Ninja 64, you need to click this.
#22CakeOfLiesPosted 4/21/2013 1:07:15 PM
Current types>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Light type>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fairy type>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Love type.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#23xXbacchusXxPosted 4/21/2013 1:32:48 PM
CakeOfLies posted...
Current types>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Light type>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fairy type>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Love type.

This except I kinda think a light type should be added. Slightly off topic, but I'd like to see dark and poison beefed up a bit too.
---
Gamertag: GangstaNuggetS
As the player, you owe your entire existence to the creeper and his destructive ways. - Purple_Bender
#24CakeOfLiesPosted 4/21/2013 1:33:26 PM
xXbacchusXx posted...
CakeOfLies posted...

This except I kinda think a light type should be added. Slightly off topic, but I'd like to see dark and poison beefed up a bit too.

Dark and Poison need to be beefed up, I agree.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#25Emerald_MeliosPosted 4/22/2013 4:14:07 AM
person_pitch posted...
I wouldn't say dragons are mythical, other than the ones that breath fire. It's not hard to imagine how a reptile would fly. A dragon is just a "beast". Ghosts, on the other hand, are entirely mythological, as there is no natural (based in reality) explanation for a mind existing without a brain.

Not unless you think of them as computer programs in a simulated reality.
#26RadicalCanuckPosted 4/22/2013 4:56:51 AM
Oh lord, please no fairy types.

I'd seriously prefer a disco type over that, or something equally ridiculous.
#27Dark_MetalSonicPosted 4/22/2013 7:12:07 AM
Fairy type? sound like a digimon type to me.
#28Thepenguinking2Posted 4/22/2013 7:13:11 AM
ColtCababa posted...
Nope. But a "Fairy" type is f***ing stupid.

---
Pokemon red randomizer nuzlocke! http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/367023-pokemon-red-version/66003773
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!
#29Hierarchy225Posted 4/22/2013 7:13:52 AM
Clefable = Normal/Fairy Type?
#30RudokuPosted 4/22/2013 7:29:07 AM
Luxray = Electric/Fairy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fo3Dpcqj5G8#t=791s
---
Magical Scientist is more perfect than EotS because you get to shoot dinosaurs out of a turtle.