This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why is there no Tyrannosaurus Rex Pokemon?

#21Human-BeanPosted 4/21/2013 1:03:07 PM
Meta289 posted...
ZombieAkane posted...
Meta289 posted...
ZombieAkane posted...
jeffjimbo posted...
well there's t-tar

T-Tar - 6 feet tall, 450 lbs, humanoid

T-Rex - 20 feet tall, 7 tons, beastoid

Rampardos - 5 feet long, 226 lbs

Pachycephalosaurus - 15 feet long, 990 lbs

Rampardos is a rock , not a dinosaur

What kind of stupid-ass argument is that?

It's the truth.
---
The bean represents the poop; one of the greatests substances created by men. ~stargazer64
#22VegantoKeensPosted 4/21/2013 1:07:47 PM
We'll always have Godzilla in Tyranitar.
---
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake
#23Strain42Posted 4/21/2013 1:09:13 PM
While I think the argument of "Rampardos is a rock, not a dinosaur" is...well...dumb. It's also kind of irrelevant since Rampardos isn't even based on a t-rex. Admittedly I forget what the name of the dinosaur is, but he's not a t-rex.

And TC, I know you're just kinda messing with people, but you can't expect proper size from this series.

Gen 5 introduced a centipede that's about the size of a horse...so...yeah.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
#24Meta289Posted 4/21/2013 1:13:35 PM
Strain42 posted...
While I think the argument of "Rampardos is a rock, not a dinosaur" is...well...dumb. It's also kind of irrelevant since Rampardos isn't even based on a t-rex. Admittedly I forget what the name of the dinosaur is, but he's not a t-rex.

Pachycephalosaurus. And I was pointing out that Rampardos is not to scale with what it's based on.
---
http://meta289.deviantart.com/#/d4j1eby
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
#25Human-BeanPosted 4/21/2013 1:17:59 PM
Meta289 posted...
Strain42 posted...

Pachycephalosaurus. And I was pointing out that Rampardos is not to scale with what it's based on.

It would be absolutely absurd to make a rock that big.
---
The bean represents the poop; one of the greatests substances created by men. ~stargazer64
#26Meta289Posted 4/21/2013 1:19:10 PM
Human-Bean posted...
Meta289 posted...
Strain42 posted...

Onix.
---
http://meta289.deviantart.com/#/d4j1eby
Fact: Things are so much better when taken at face value.
#27Human-BeanPosted 4/21/2013 1:42:19 PM(edited)
Meta289 posted...
Human-Bean posted...
Meta289 posted...
Strain42 posted...

Onix.

That is due to its length besides, it is common practice to exchange height with length if an animal is longer. Snakes tend to be extremely long but. A rock the size of aforementioned dinosaur would be absurd. Even for Pokémon standards.
---
#28TheSaintGPosted 4/21/2013 1:28:20 PM
Funny joke but just so you know nothing is to scale.

Pikachu is about the size of a small child. And unless the pokemon world is set in post apocalyptic New York that doesn't help.

on topic: "GODZIRA!!!!"
---
Black FC: 3181-5628-6101