This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So when do we get more info?

#1MrTriggerKrazyPosted 4/21/2013 12:52:37 PM
With the game just six months away I feel like we're being sorta left in the dark. Anyone have an idea of when to expect the next batch of information?
---
PSN: KhaosKrazy---
Official Dante of the PSASBR board
#2Kovalchuk_Posted 4/21/2013 12:53:36 PM
Six months from now, till the cows come home.
---
Gamefaqs:
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/too-true-g1.gif
#3jayman7Posted 4/21/2013 1:03:38 PM
Sadly, the soonest we even might get new information, barring an unexpected leak, is next week... and more likely, next Coro Coro in three weeks.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#4SlimeStackPosted 4/21/2013 1:04:19 PM
jayman7 posted...
Sadly, the soonest we even might get new information, barring an unexpected leak, is next week... and more likely, next Coro Coro in three weeks.

What's next week?
---
Moo
#5Strain42Posted 4/21/2013 1:06:34 PM
Yeah, I feel like compared to Gen 5, we aren't being shown as much cool stuff as we normally are.

It makes me kinda worried actually. I'm being forced to ask "what don't they want me to see?"

So far we've seen three starters, the version mascots, an eeveelution and Mewtwo's new Mewtation...

...Gotta be honest, I'm not feeling super psyched for Gen 6 right now. It's certainly not getting off on the right foot.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
#6jayman7Posted 4/21/2013 1:08:42 PM
SlimeStack posted...
jayman7 posted...

What's next week?

Pokemon Smash.

Hey, every once in a while it gives new information. Just... not often.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#7SlimeStackPosted 4/21/2013 1:09:23 PM
jayman7 posted...
SlimeStack posted...
jayman7 posted...

What's next week?

Pokemon Smash.

Hey, every once in a while it gives new information. Just... not often.

Oh, right. I'm not expecting much until the movie nears release.
---
Moo
#8Serebii from SPPPosted 4/21/2013 1:14:48 PM
The next Pokémon Smash is said to contain no XY information.

Next batch is likely the middle of May
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!
#9VegantoKeensPosted 4/21/2013 1:43:18 PM
When did they release the pokedex last gens? Not including leakers of course. I base most of my decision to buy a pokemon game by the available pokemon to catch in the wild.
---
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake
#10bolandiiPosted 4/21/2013 1:44:42 PM
6 months from now
---
(Diamond) fc:2706 9173 0674 (BRAWL) fc: 1161-0782-2738 (Platinum) fc:3953 6479 4954