This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can we have gifting (both items and pokemon)?

#1EnferolunosPosted 4/21/2013 12:51:18 PM
It seems silly to force trades (in person) to be balanced. A lot of trades, especially when it's just one person moving pokemon from one version to another, is [wanted pokemon] for [first route generic pokemon]. It's even sillier for items. Why does trading items require trading pokemon? If I want to give someone a stone because I have a surplus, why force me to trade pokemon as well? At the very least, make it possible to trade items alone.
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#2KitschgardenerPosted 4/21/2013 12:58:38 PM
Yes plz. I'm sick of transferring 20 pinch Berries a day one by one. Some sort of container to put the Berries in, which could then be gifted, would be great.
#3reaverzPosted 4/21/2013 12:59:18 PM
This is actually a pretty good idea, but I don't think GameFreak will do anything elaborate. Rather, I can see them putting in a Streetpass or Spotpass feature where you give an item to an NPC and they will swap it for another player's item through the service...
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#4javel34Posted 4/21/2013 1:00:44 PM
Kitschgardener posted...
Yes plz. I'm sick of transferring 20 pinch Berries a day one by one. Some sort of container to put the Berries in, which could then be gifted, would be great.

Delibird should give items (for you to keep) that way he isn't worthless
---
Black 2 FC:0519 5089 8733