This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If we MUST have new types...

#21EnferolunosPosted 4/21/2013 2:16:32 PM
MidnightCrew posted...
What's the point? You've been pretty confrontational about this so far, I just typed out a whole paragraph for an idea and honestly I don't really know what you want out of me. Here are a few more types I guess?

Blood type
Regeneration type
Fiend type
Hubris type I dunno. xD More off the top of my head

No, I mean one that would fit in pokemon.
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#22MidnightCrew(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 2:33:16 PM
Enferolunos posted...
MidnightCrew posted...
What's the point? You've been pretty confrontational about this so far, I just typed out a whole paragraph for an idea and honestly I don't really know what you want out of me. Here are a few more types I guess?

Blood type
Regeneration type
Fiend type

Hurm... How about Elemental type? All the monsters are dual types, representing creatures formed of pure energy of that secondary type or something. This topic wasn't created as a training exercise to teach me to come up with better type ideas though. :I That's all I got for now.
---
Official Scrafty Of The Black And White Clan, Official Misdreavus of The BW 2 Boards. Official Lorelei of the BW 2 Boards.
#23Strain42Posted 4/21/2013 2:34:27 PM
...Again, I'm thinking MegaTen xD

Have you played? lol
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
#24EnferolunosPosted 4/21/2013 2:36:03 PM
MidnightCrew posted...
Enferolunos posted...
MidnightCrew posted...

Blood type
Regeneration type
Fiend type

Hurm... How about Elemental type? All the monsters are dual types, representing creatures formed of pure energy of that secondary type or something. This topic wasn't created as a training exercise to teach me to come up with better type ideas though. :I That's all I got for now.

I know it wasn't created to be an exercise in creating types, but it's a bit silly to say Fairy wouldn't bring much, especially if you can't think of any good types. I have faith that game freak could do interesting things with Fairy type.
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
#25Strain42Posted 4/21/2013 2:39:18 PM
I have faith that they can do good things without the need to add in a new type which would have a major impact on their elemental chart and possibly alter a large chunk of their existing Pokemon with type changes.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
#26EnferolunosPosted 4/21/2013 2:39:58 PM
Strain42 posted...
I have faith that they can do good things without the need to add in a new type which would have a major impact on their elemental chart and possibly alter a large chunk of their existing Pokemon with type changes.

There you people go again with the 'n' word
---
#27Strain42Posted 4/21/2013 2:41:38 PM
Which one? Need or New? Because those were the only N words I used, both of which I hear a lot from the people who ARE clamoring for a new type.
---
#28Vito219Posted 4/21/2013 2:41:47 PM
I agree, a ton can be done with Fairy types. People need to realize that what's onsidered a fairy varies base on country.
---
Black: 0003 2733 6504
SS: 1677 7369 7003
#29AnaTheCatPosted 4/21/2013 2:52:21 PM
They could remove the normal type and replace it with "fairy" and "light" which would dramatically change current pokemon.
#30Davidk92Posted 4/21/2013 2:53:34 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]