This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Remember....fairies COULD mean cute blobs, but they could also mean...

#1SalsaSavantPosted 4/21/2013 3:01:00 PM
this
http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/012/5/9/fairy_kari_by_badass_artist-d2oqmqu.jpg
---
On 12/02/12 I said I wouldn't change this until something impossible happened. Now, Earthbound is coming to the US.
#2Davidk92Posted 4/21/2013 3:02:22 PM
Ya know, depending on how you look at it, the Slender Man could be considered a type of Fairy.

Think about it.
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#3XazealPosted 4/21/2013 3:02:34 PM
The Fairy gym leader would most likely look exactly like that.
---
Official Mienshao of the Pokemon X Board
#4alpha-apePosted 4/21/2013 3:02:38 PM
I see a Clefairy evolution with Dusk Stone.
---
Official Jigglypuff of the Super Smash Bros. Wii U boards
#5grovyle48Posted 4/21/2013 3:03:54 PM
Xazeal posted...
The Fairy gym leader would most likely look exactly like that.

---
3DS games to be gotten are the following: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y, and PMD: Gates to Infinity
#6Arne83Posted 4/21/2013 3:14:58 PM
Davidk92 posted...
Ya know, depending on how you look at it, the Slender Man could be considered a type of Fairy.

Think about it.

This is true.
---
Let's just pretend this says something witty.
#7Reborn_SigmaPosted 4/21/2013 3:26:58 PM(edited)
Davidk92 posted...

Think about it.

One description for fairies I've heard called them "At best indifferent to human life, and at worst the Joker with magic." IIRC "fairy" comes from "fair folk", which is what they were called because they were murderous psychopaths who'd take extreme offense to anything that's not flattering.
#8Davidk92Posted 4/21/2013 3:26:50 PM
Reborn_Sigma posted...
One description for fairies I've heard called them "At best indifferent to human life, and at worst the Joker with magic." IIRC "fairy" comes from "fair folk", which is what they were called because they were murderous psychopaths who'd take extreme offense to anything that's not flattering.

Someone's been reading TV Tropes.
---
~Walter Bagehot
#9Reborn_SigmaPosted 4/21/2013 3:28:05 PM
Davidk92 posted...
Reborn_Sigma posted...

Hah, you're right. Though I don't like TV Tropes much these days, there are still some interesting articles. What do you think of the quote?
#10Davidk92Posted 4/21/2013 3:30:50 PM
Reborn_Sigma posted...
Davidk92 posted...
Reborn_Sigma posted...

Hah, you're right. Though I don't like TV Tropes much these days, there are still some interesting articles. What do you think of the quote?

Pretty much sums up the Fae exactly.
---
~Walter Bagehot