This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Let's not kid ourselves. Viridian Forrest gave us half our teams as kids.

#61calvin_0Posted 4/22/2013 5:06:18 AM
only pikachu and butterfree for me.
---
You cant compare RE5 to Dead Space, its like comparing a broken SDTV to brand new HDTV.
Supended on Gamefaqs:- 2; Other Forum:- 0
#62Grammar_manPosted 4/22/2013 5:20:38 AM
Strain42 posted...
Pictocheat posted...
I could see using Pikachu, Butterfree, and maybe Pidgeot, but definitely not Beedrill. Butterfree was much more useful with Psychic attacks and status-inducing powders; the only thing Beedrill had going for it was Focus Energy + Fury Attack combo and Twineedle.

Also, even though Pidgeot is a pretty cool Pokemon, I never ended up using one on my final team. The fact that Gust wasn't a Flying-type move in Gen 1 didn't help, either. Fearow was (and still is) much better in my opinion; Drill Peck and Mirror Move FTW!

Hey, back in Gen 1 when the only attacks super effective against Psychic types were Twin Needle, Leech Life and Pin Missile, Beedrill was a gift from heaven (that ans Jolteon with Pin Missile)

except the part where Twineedle would do like half a psychic mons life bar... while Beedrill taking even a confusion would send it packing due to lol 65/45 defenses. Any Psychic slower than him would just tank him, then KO him. The ones that couldn't tank him, would just outrun and kill him in one shot.

Butterfree with Sleep Powder>>>Beedrill, and it was terrible against psychics as well.
#63PChaosWMPosted 4/22/2013 5:23:35 AM
I guess I'm kidding myself because I've never used any of the as a part of my team. I briefly considered using Pikachu on my team once, but learned it would be too long until I could get a Thunderstone for him.
---
Growing old is mandatory... growing up is optional.
Pokemon Black 2 FC - Mamoser / 0090-1828-2316
#64MetaDeDeDePosted 4/22/2013 5:30:45 AM
Only Butterfree. My Pidgey came from Route 2.
#65DarkDragon386Posted 4/22/2013 7:53:01 AM
I'd say every Gen 1 Poke has made my main team at least once. If not, then my current run in FireRed where I'm raising everything certainly solidified it.
---
Not changing this sig until The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho happens on PPV (started October 4, 2009)
#66ninjarauiPosted 4/22/2013 7:54:49 AM
I remember my final team still

Victrybel
Electabuzz
Deqgong
GOlem
Charizard
Alakazam