The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is the current Type Chart unbalanced?

#1GangstaLizard95Posted 4/21/2013 5:15:39 PM
Me personally, I think its fine the way it is. Sure Poison is only super effective against one type (Grass), but the whole point about Poison is creating weakness, not brute force. Not every type needs to be consist of brute force. What are your thoughts?
#2themagicpainmanPosted 4/21/2013 5:16:36 PM
I feel like Poison needs more ways to inflict Toxic poisoning.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#3CakeOfLiesPosted 4/21/2013 5:16:43 PM
GangstaLizard95 posted...
Me personally, I think its fine the way it is. Sure Poison is only super effective against one type (Grass), but the whole point about Poison is creating weakness, not brute force. Not every type needs to be consist of brute force. What are your thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQf_JLBh0Zc
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#4CakeOfLiesPosted 4/21/2013 5:17:31 PM
themagicpainman posted...
I feel like Poison needs more ways to inflict Toxic poisoning.

All we need for that is new moves and adjustments to moves.
---
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#5Oron999Posted 4/21/2013 5:17:49 PM
It's a problem when a pure poison type is crap and a pure dragon type is gold. It's less the types themselves and more their distribution. If all poison types had better movepools and stats than dragon, there'd be some balance. But no one's going to use Muk over Haxorus (I think? People can be mad creative though, and I love to see that).
---
Now you're the only one here/ who can tell me if it's true/
That you love me/ and I love me.
#6kirbydude385Posted 4/21/2013 5:18:11 PM
poison needs to be 2x against water and ice should resist water

thats it
---
Official Manectric and Creator of the B/W, BW2, and XY Boards Clan
Official Dawn of the BW2 Boards
Khaini: ImSooBipolar - 14x Luminous
#7mada7Posted 4/21/2013 5:18:53 PM
Poison needs more resistances for it to be effective imo just because if it isn't going to be a very effective offensive type it should at least be a good defensive type. Other than that its ok
---
Wall-Mart the place you go when you just got to meat a true moron -Lord of Phendrana
Pokemon Black FC = 3396 8733 5419
#8SaintZetsuPosted 4/21/2013 5:19:11 PM
Yes, it's unbalanced. Ice and poison suck. There's no need for some stupid reasoning to explain how they are now. They just need to have some advantages and resistances added.
---
Yes, I am a squirrel gamer, yes I love videogames, no you can't have my number or take my nuts.
#9MetaFalconPunchPosted 4/21/2013 5:19:39 PM
I think water seems kind of OP...
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
#10CakeOfLiesPosted 4/21/2013 5:22:59 PM
MetaFalconPunch posted...
I think water seems kind of OP...

Yeah, because Electric type moves aren't already on every team in the first place.
---