This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just discovered Pokemon Showdown

#21nro87Posted 4/22/2013 9:06:10 AM
Decon082 posted...
nro87 posted...
ColtCababa posted...
The only reason I'm not using it is because I have to download it, which I cannot do at the moment.

Dude, Showdown is a website. No download necessary.

Why are there so many official Chespins on these boards? I was here and claimed it on day 1. I'm not angry or anything, just wondering.

Well, I have also been here since the beginning. I changed my sig about 1 hour after the starters were revealed.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#22DarkDragon386Posted 4/22/2013 9:49:18 AM(edited)
I buy the games and play on Showdown.

First, I can't really play competitively in the games thanks to Nintendo hating my WiFi. Second, as others have mentioned, I have no time to catch something, make it a good nature, breed it, get great IVs, EV train it, and get it to level 100.

Making a team in Showdown is much simpler. I like the collecting aspect in the games, but would rather battle on Showdown.
---
Not changing this sig until The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho happens on PPV (started October 4, 2009)
#23AurawhispererPosted 4/22/2013 11:16:04 AM
The simulators on the pokemon games suck compare to PS.

At least PS doesnt copy/paste teams like 90% of the population on the pokemon games does
---
Official Troll joker and Serious Chatter box.
Black 2: Zack: 4170 3222 6265 White 2: Zakary: 0820 1802 3233. Chat off while trading
#24LenneValkiryePosted 4/22/2013 11:17:29 AM
Have fun dealing with the nazi mods on PS.
#25GiftedACIIIPosted 4/23/2013 8:56:44 PM
LenneValkirye posted...
Have fun dealing with the nazi mods on PS.

Or you could, you know not even talk to them. Kind of ironic a gamefaqs poster would say though hahaha.

I don't like Showdown because that means GameFreak will lose sales.

Ignoring the gimmick poster username, that doesn't even make sense. Showdown is only battling PVP which is nowhere near the amount of content the actual games have. Besides competitive battling will only strive after someone has already done the in-game more hours than others.