This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you feel about X and Y's Campaign so far?

#1sonictrainerPosted 4/21/2013 7:12:26 PM
How do you feel about the small amount of information we know about the games so far? - Results (212 votes)
I'm enjoying it. I like the unknown and whether rumors can be true or not
16.98% (36 votes)
Eh...it's Ok. I like what we know so far but I hope more info is revealed soon
9.43% (20 votes)
I hate this. We only know 7 Pokemon, but 4 of them have unknown types. That's all we know!
25.47% (54 votes)
Doesn't matter to me, I'm still getting 1 or both games when they come out
8.49% (18 votes)
As long as they do a big reveal during the May, the Summer, or at E3, I'm good
4.25% (9 votes)
I would like to see and learn more about the actual region and characters
4.25% (9 votes)
I would like to see more new Pokemon
8.49% (18 votes)
I would like to see some great new features or if the graphics have changed since the announcement trailer
2.83% (6 votes)
2 or more of thee Above
13.68% (29 votes)
Other (Post in Topic)/...Bacon flavored ice cream...with sprinkles
6.13% (13 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'm good right now. Although, I hope they show something off at E3 at least.
---
Sonictrainer's Pokemon Shop
Reopening Soon
#2CharizardFirePosted 4/21/2013 7:14:59 PM
"I hate this. We only know 7 Pokemon, but 4 of them have unknown types. That's all we know!" is the only good answer.

Although I seriously doubt that Mewtwo's new form will be anything other than pure Psychic.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#3Strain42Posted 4/21/2013 7:17:37 PM
Compared to Gen 5, and even Gen 4, I don't feel like Gen 6 is starting off with the best foot.

The games were announced a few months ago, and aside from the starters and legendaries revealed on the first day, all we've gotten for new Pokemon is an eeveelution and a Mewtwo form.

I really just wish they'd get around to showing us something with a bit more meat on its bones. Something that stands out to me and makes me feel personally excited for Gen 6 (right now I only have the base "Oh boy, new Pokemon game" excitement. I don't have "Oh boy, Gen 6 looks awesome" excitement)
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
#4P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 4/21/2013 7:18:28 PM
A little disappointed at the lack of news right now (the only reveals we get are seemingly to fuel hype for the next reveal), but I understand that we're still early-on in the campaign, so I can live with no major news for the next little while
---
Not changing this sig until Celtics beat the Knicks (Probably won't be long though)
#5SirPiercePosted 4/21/2013 9:46:52 PM
CharizardFire posted...
"I hate this. We only know 7 Pokemon, but 4 of them have unknown types. That's all we know!" is the only good answer.

Although I seriously doubt that Mewtwo's new form will be anything other than pure Psychic.

---
NNID - Aerontar. Steam - KingAerontar
Currently Awaiting...SSBU, SSB3DS, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs.
#6FuneralCakePosted 4/21/2013 9:50:53 PM
I kind of like that we don't have a ton of information yet. This is the first generation since Red and Blue where I won't have all of the Pokemon spoiled (admittedly my own fault) and I would like to be as surprised as possible.

That said, I really would like to know more information. I feel like there's some reason they're holding out so much, and I'm a little worried about that. Like, maybe they're only adding about 60 new Pokemon and the generation isn't going to expand too much. Hopefully I'm wrong...
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
if i'm going to heaven, i'd already be there
#7professortreePosted 4/21/2013 10:07:34 PM
i love all the anticipation and mystery GF is surrounding this game with
i just hope they live up to all the hype
i want to wet my poke-undies with piss and excitement when they finally reveal all the info
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mblh2mGjue1qz8x31o1_400.gif
#8TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 4/21/2013 10:17:51 PM
They're not being all that secretive imo. You guys just ran out of patience, everything will be leaked soon.
---
Everyday the sun comes up around her, she can make the birds, sing harmony!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 Ain't no woman like the one i got..
#9slmcknettPosted 4/21/2013 11:28:17 PM
I love it.

I hate trailers, and previews, and pre-release information, because it always ruins the experience of playing the actual game.
---
Official Luxord of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board
#10Peachrules14Posted 4/22/2013 12:06:21 AM
slmcknett posted...
I love it.

I hate trailers, and previews, and pre-release information, because it always ruins the experience of playing the actual game.

---
SSBB: 4940-5108-0974