This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you feel about X and Y's Campaign so far?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How do you feel about X and Y's Campaign so far?
3 years ago#1
How do you feel about the small amount of information we know about the games so far? - Results (212 votes)
I'm enjoying it. I like the unknown and whether rumors can be true or not
16.98% (36 votes)
Eh...it's Ok. I like what we know so far but I hope more info is revealed soon
9.43% (20 votes)
I hate this. We only know 7 Pokemon, but 4 of them have unknown types. That's all we know!
25.47% (54 votes)
Doesn't matter to me, I'm still getting 1 or both games when they come out
8.49% (18 votes)
As long as they do a big reveal during the May, the Summer, or at E3, I'm good
4.25% (9 votes)
I would like to see and learn more about the actual region and characters
4.25% (9 votes)
I would like to see more new Pokemon
8.49% (18 votes)
I would like to see some great new features or if the graphics have changed since the announcement trailer
2.83% (6 votes)
2 or more of thee Above
13.68% (29 votes)
Other (Post in Topic)/...Bacon flavored ice cream...with sprinkles
6.13% (13 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I'm good right now. Although, I hope they show something off at E3 at least.
Sonictrainer's Pokemon Shop
Reopening Soon
3 years ago#2
"I hate this. We only know 7 Pokemon, but 4 of them have unknown types. That's all we know!" is the only good answer.

Although I seriously doubt that Mewtwo's new form will be anything other than pure Psychic.
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
3 years ago#3
Compared to Gen 5, and even Gen 4, I don't feel like Gen 6 is starting off with the best foot.

The games were announced a few months ago, and aside from the starters and legendaries revealed on the first day, all we've gotten for new Pokemon is an eeveelution and a Mewtwo form.

I really just wish they'd get around to showing us something with a bit more meat on its bones. Something that stands out to me and makes me feel personally excited for Gen 6 (right now I only have the base "Oh boy, new Pokemon game" excitement. I don't have "Oh boy, Gen 6 looks awesome" excitement)
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
3 years ago#4
A little disappointed at the lack of news right now (the only reveals we get are seemingly to fuel hype for the next reveal), but I understand that we're still early-on in the campaign, so I can live with no major news for the next little while
Not changing this sig until Celtics beat the Knicks (Probably won't be long though)
3 years ago#5
CharizardFire posted...
"I hate this. We only know 7 Pokemon, but 4 of them have unknown types. That's all we know!" is the only good answer.

Although I seriously doubt that Mewtwo's new form will be anything other than pure Psychic.
NNID - Aerontar. Steam - KingAerontar
Currently Awaiting...SSBU, SSB3DS, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs.
3 years ago#6
I kind of like that we don't have a ton of information yet. This is the first generation since Red and Blue where I won't have all of the Pokemon spoiled (admittedly my own fault) and I would like to be as surprised as possible.

That said, I really would like to know more information. I feel like there's some reason they're holding out so much, and I'm a little worried about that. Like, maybe they're only adding about 60 new Pokemon and the generation isn't going to expand too much. Hopefully I'm wrong...
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
if i'm going to heaven, i'd already be there
3 years ago#7
i love all the anticipation and mystery GF is surrounding this game with
i just hope they live up to all the hype
i want to wet my poke-undies with piss and excitement when they finally reveal all the info
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mblh2mGjue1qz8x31o1_400.gif
3 years ago#8
They're not being all that secretive imo. You guys just ran out of patience, everything will be leaked soon.
Everyday the sun comes up around her, she can make the birds, sing harmony!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 Ain't no woman like the one i got..
3 years ago#9
I love it.

I hate trailers, and previews, and pre-release information, because it always ruins the experience of playing the actual game.
Official Luxord of the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Board
3 years ago#10
slmcknett posted...
I love it.

I hate trailers, and previews, and pre-release information, because it always ruins the experience of playing the actual game.
SSBB: 4940-5108-0974
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. How do you feel about X and Y's Campaign so far?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived