This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I named my other two team members. Rate them!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I named my other two team members. Rate them!

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
3 years ago#1
Reshiram- Blue-Eyes
Lampent- Tungsten

And if you missed my last topics, here are my other team names and their references

Samurott- Shamurott (referencing the Sea World whale)
Excadrill- Ledd (Referencing the Mogma from Skyward Sword)
Meinshao- Hak Foo (Referencing the awesome villain from Jackie Chan Adventures)
Zoroark- Zoro (Referenceing Zoro)

Oh yeah, and I also named my Zebstrika Stripes, but I took it off my team for Reshiram.
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US

User Info: scrappybristol

scrappybristol
3 years ago#2
Blue-Eyes is pretty generic for Reshiram.

If you really want to make a subtle reference toward Yugioh, you could've went with Kisara.
I'm a jukebox hero.

iKhanic
3 years ago#3
scrappybristol posted...

If you really want to make a subtle reference toward Yugioh, you could've went with Kisara.

I mean, I literally just noticed it was a White dragon with blue eyes.

I was inclined to name it Seto, but I ultimately decided on Blue-Eyes for the time being. And I haven't gotten to rewatching the final season of the second series yet, so don't spoil anything for me.
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US

iKhanic
3 years ago#4
bump

User Info: CharizardFire

CharizardFire
3 years ago#5
Zoroark- Zoro (Referencing Zoro)

Do you mean "Zorro"?
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif

User Info: pokemonfreak97

pokemonfreak97
3 years ago#6
scrappybristol posted...

Oh. I thought he was talking about the Pokémon Ranger character and thought it was clever.
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4

User Info: Rethalwolf

Rethalwolf
3 years ago#7
Reshiram- Blue-Eyes (I'd just call it Bewd. It's actual pet-name sounding and includes the reference, but only fans looking for meaning in the name would catch it.)
Lampent- Tungsten (You... welding with it?)
Samurott- Shamurott (referencing the Sea World whale [SHAMOOOOOOOOOOO! Actually one in Cali killed and I believe ate a trainer... and you're this one's trainer... and Samurott is a narwhal-otter-walrus-seal... and Shamoo is an orca but whatever)
Excadrill- Ledd (Referencing the Mogma from Skyward Sword [nice, I named mine Avogodrill])
Meinshao- Hak Foo (No input)
Zoroark- Zoro (A Zorro name? The fox so cunning and free? It's as though he was originally named after Zorro or something... or as though zorro is Spanish for fox... nahhh)
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. I named my other two team members. Rate them!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived