This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I named my other two team members. Rate them!

#1iKhanicPosted 4/21/2013 8:29:33 PM
Reshiram- Blue-Eyes
Lampent- Tungsten

And if you missed my last topics, here are my other team names and their references

Samurott- Shamurott (referencing the Sea World whale)
Excadrill- Ledd (Referencing the Mogma from Skyward Sword)
Meinshao- Hak Foo (Referencing the awesome villain from Jackie Chan Adventures)
Zoroark- Zoro (Referenceing Zoro)

Oh yeah, and I also named my Zebstrika Stripes, but I took it off my team for Reshiram.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#2scrappybristolPosted 4/21/2013 8:31:45 PM
Blue-Eyes is pretty generic for Reshiram.

If you really want to make a subtle reference toward Yugioh, you could've went with Kisara.
---
I'm a jukebox hero.
#3iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 8:35:29 PM
scrappybristol posted...

If you really want to make a subtle reference toward Yugioh, you could've went with Kisara.

I mean, I literally just noticed it was a White dragon with blue eyes.

I was inclined to name it Seto, but I ultimately decided on Blue-Eyes for the time being. And I haven't gotten to rewatching the final season of the second series yet, so don't spoil anything for me.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#4iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2013 9:26:28 PM
bump
---
#5CharizardFirePosted 4/22/2013 5:39:09 AM
Zoroark- Zoro (Referencing Zoro)

Do you mean "Zorro"?
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#6pokemonfreak97Posted 4/22/2013 5:47:19 AM
scrappybristol posted...

Oh. I thought he was talking about the Pokémon Ranger character and thought it was clever.
---
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4
#7RethalwolfPosted 4/22/2013 5:57:16 AM
Reshiram- Blue-Eyes (I'd just call it Bewd. It's actual pet-name sounding and includes the reference, but only fans looking for meaning in the name would catch it.)
Lampent- Tungsten (You... welding with it?)
Samurott- Shamurott (referencing the Sea World whale [SHAMOOOOOOOOOOO! Actually one in Cali killed and I believe ate a trainer... and you're this one's trainer... and Samurott is a narwhal-otter-walrus-seal... and Shamoo is an orca but whatever)
Excadrill- Ledd (Referencing the Mogma from Skyward Sword [nice, I named mine Avogodrill])
Meinshao- Hak Foo (No input)
Zoroark- Zoro (A Zorro name? The fox so cunning and free? It's as though he was originally named after Zorro or something... or as though zorro is Spanish for fox... nahhh)
---
"The point of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the enemy die for his."