This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Now i can love my pokemon...

#1ayamhijauuuuuPosted 4/22/2013 1:35:11 AM
because they are more real in 3D...

note : really, when i played previous pokemon games ( yellow - black and white ) i can't feel any love in every pokemon ( maybe because they are so "2D paper style shape "), everytime i play i just play it through the story which sometimes make me feel i am not playing a pokemon games.
#2VegantoKeensPosted 4/22/2013 1:37:35 AM
I don't know, i hope they get it to look good. High end sprites look way better than low tech 3D and the 3DS is the weakest system on the market right now.
---
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake
#3ayamhijauuuuu(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 1:44:10 AM
VegantoKeens posted...
I don't know, i hope they get it to look good. High end sprites look way better than low tech 3D and the 3DS is the weakest system on the market right now.

but from the trailer, the pokemon is nice looking and have their personality ( how they do attack,moves, getting damage etc )

i just hope the campaign gameplay's feel is at least same with the previous pokemon games ( how the character moves, the exploration and more )
#4EnferolunosPosted 4/22/2013 6:36:29 AM
VegantoKeens posted...

Have you seen gameplay footage? It looks better than the sprites, and far better than any previous 3D models
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#5CakeOfLiesPosted 4/22/2013 6:41:25 AM
I like the 3D models.
The backsprites in Gen V weren't always complete.
Lugia's eyes were always closed and Rayquaza only had one tooth.

And the animated sprites were a pixelated mess. I liked the idea, but they needed to polish it off...
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.