This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How would you react if there is a Fairy type?

#1Rupin_SalesmanPosted 4/22/2013 5:26:03 AM
Topic.
---
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario
#2KeeperOfShadowsPosted 4/22/2013 5:27:43 AM
Indifferent
---
Feel free to apply sarcasm tags if you didn't like my post.
#3xyzlacticPosted 4/22/2013 5:28:26 AM
Love it!
---
Homosexual Hipster of Smash Bros and Pokemon X and Y boards. G.A.Y = Good At Yugioh
#4NessEggmanPosted 4/22/2013 5:29:01 AM
I think "Hmm I wonder what kind of Pokemon will have that type?"

And then play the game and have a lot of fun because Pokemon is awesome.
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
#5CakeOfLiesPosted 4/22/2013 5:30:33 AM
"Either this type sucks or all the old ones do."
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#6SephirothtPosted 4/22/2013 5:30:39 AM
Ugh
---
Officially faved Ninetales, everywhere, R - Burning Knight Executive
Facebook: http://alturl.com/juupo
#7SirPiercePosted 4/22/2013 5:35:33 AM
While I want new types...I'm generally indifferent on the topic.

Although, I really want Sylveon to be a new type. I don't care what, it could be a Keyboard Type for all I care (first thing I saw. Lol), it just needs to be a new type. If it turns out to be Normal or Flying, people should be pissed. They have hidden the type for months and unlike every other Eeveelution...it's type isn't immediately known from name and appearance. That is the signification of a new type. As someone mentioned in another topic...if this happened with Umbreon in Gen 2 (reveal followed by type secrecy), the only logical speculation would be New Type as well due to the fact that it doesn't immediately match a current type through its name or appearance.
---
NNID - Aerontar. Steam - KingAerontar
Currently Awaiting...SSBU, SSB3DS, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs.
#8Zero97Posted 4/22/2013 5:43:58 AM
SirPierce posted...
While I want new types...I'm generally indifferent on the topic.

Although, I really want Sylveon to be a new type. I don't care what, it could be a Keyboard Type for all I care (first thing I saw. Lol), it just needs to be a new type. If it turns out to be Normal or Flying, people should be pissed. They have hidden the type for months and unlike every other Eeveelution...it's type isn't immediately known from name and appearance. That is the signification of a new type. As someone mentioned in another topic...if this happened with Umbreon in Gen 2 (reveal followed by type secrecy), the only logical speculation would be New Type as well due to the fact that it doesn't immediately match a current type through its name or appearance.

yes, tell them, tell them.

let the games evolve, we're just getting new pokemon and new moves, new abilities, new pokemon, new moves, new abilities, the series needs some serious changes, and I believe we're getting them, as gen 5 started to do some stuff, also, "why fix what's not broken" doesn't apply because there is something called "boredom" (well there is nothing that needs to be fixed anyways except the type chart)
---
3DS: 0173-1416-4513
NNID: Zero97
#9TherianReturnsPosted 4/22/2013 5:47:39 AM
There won't be a fairy type, so I don't need a hypothetical reaction.
---
I shook hands with Pope Francis. I am enlightenment. I am also the only true Pokemon fan.
#10themagicpainmanPosted 4/22/2013 5:51:20 AM
A bit annoyed because a lot of moves/Pokemon will have to be retconned.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW