This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How would you react if there is a Fairy type?

#21SirPiercePosted 4/22/2013 5:16:20 AM
TherianReturns posted...
SirPierce posted...
TherianReturns posted...
SirPierce posted...
TherianReturns posted...
There won't be a fairy type, so I don't need a hypothetical reaction.

Gotta love baseless speculation.

You mean like Fairy type? Yeah, I know. Seriously, think before you type.

The Fairy Type isn't based on baseless speculation. It is based on a rumor from a reputable source. Big difference. Seriously, think before you type.

I like how you're arguing with me for no reason, and all you have is a fake and unconfirmed "reputable source", which is basically nothing. You're making a fool of yourself, and also being very childish by imitating me. #DissapointInYou

Lol. Or maybe I just feel argumentative today. No hard feelings.
---
NNID - Aerontar. Steam - KingAerontar
Currently Awaiting...SSBU, SSB3DS, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs.
#22Strain42Posted 4/22/2013 5:44:39 AM
When the Buutwo pics were leaked, most people instantly said it was fake (mainly because they didn't like it). No basis for speculation other than dislike.

That's actually not true. People believed it was fake because the only images we had were low quality ones that looked like photoshop jobs of an already existing poster that had regular Mewtwo in the exact same pose and poster position.

It's true a lot of people might not like the Mewtation, but the people claiming it was fake were not doing so on baseless speculation. That base happened to be wrong, but it was there. And that's what I'm fairly sure the Fairy type will end up being.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
#23SirPiercePosted 4/22/2013 5:48:39 AM
Strain42 posted...
When the Buutwo pics were leaked, most people instantly said it was fake (mainly because they didn't like it). No basis for speculation other than dislike.

That's actually not true. People believed it was fake because the only images we had were low quality ones that looked like photoshop jobs of an already existing poster that had regular Mewtwo in the exact same pose and poster position.

It's true a lot of people might not like the Mewtation, but the people claiming it was fake were not doing so on baseless speculation. That base happened to be wrong, but it was there. And that's what I'm fairly sure the Fairy type will end up being.

We should find out soon. Lol. Also, even though I love Buutwo...Mewtation is an epic name.
---
NNID - Aerontar. Steam - KingAerontar
Currently Awaiting...SSBU, SSB3DS, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs.
#24MaximoomPosted 4/22/2013 6:12:14 AM
probably a type i wouldnt be using, but ok.
#25CharizardFirePosted 4/22/2013 6:19:07 AM
TherianReturns posted...
There won't be a fairy type, so I don't need a hypothetical reaction.

Just like there won't be any eeveelutions this gen or how Buutwo is fake?

Gotta love baseless speculation.

I am not saying that there will be a new type...but, unless you work for GF, you can't say there isn't.

This guy said that we would get R/S remakes instead of Gen 6 for the big worldwide announcement.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/661226-pokemon-black-version-2/65093786
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#26Lethal13Posted 4/22/2013 6:20:53 AM
"Fairy" seems like a strange type to put in,

Considering we have Dark i would like to see a "Light" type in the game
#27trewerdPosted 4/22/2013 6:21:17 AM
Well I've already decided to use Sylveon regardless of type since its FAB-U-LOUS.
---
I like English dubs.
#28morphinegirlPosted 4/22/2013 6:22:25 AM
themagicpainman posted...
A bit annoyed because a lot of moves/Pokemon will have to be retconned.

Honestly, I think that will bring a whole new level of interest, and force us to rethink the pokemon and moves we already thought we knew in addition to all the new ones that are coming out.
#29MizunoRyuuPosted 4/22/2013 6:24:07 AM
Sylveon is Normal. Get over yourselves.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#30TwinmoldPosted 4/22/2013 6:26:21 AM
Why are they adding in new types when they can't even properly balance out the types we already have?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCptDecaf