This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What other three types could make a starter trio

#31chaingear097(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 6:43:39 AM
@MetaFalconPunch

Hahaha no worries, no harm done :D Yeah when I first started the topic I forget Dark's immunity for Psychich types and some other kind people on the page pointed it out.

It would've made for an alternative trio though if Dark wasn't completely immune to Psychic types, and I never figured out why... @_@

@Gray_Areas

Yeah it makes sense because Pokemon started out as a kids game...which of course many of the fanbase were at a certain point... though I would love for GF to change things up and keep the series fresh...

like if you could have done something more to the story like...

- giving the player an option to join Team Rocket/Magma/Aqua/Galaxy/Plasma or whatever 'new' Team the new MC would beat/join

- the option for NPCs to challenge the player on a daily or at least weekly basis for when they finally become the champion who have in-game teams like real people have :))

-Adding new mechanics that wouldn't be gimmicks
---
Now ur looking for the secret. But you wont find it because of course, ur not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be, fooled.....
#32Xerneas66Posted 4/23/2013 7:40:58 AM
Bug>Grass>Rock>Bug
Ghost>Ghost>Ghost
#33VegantoKeensPosted 4/23/2013 8:31:32 AM
I don't see why it actually matters at all, it's a stale and pointless tradition. During the first fight you always only have access to normal type attacks and some buff/debuff. By the time you get to the second rival fight, you have had the chance to catch types neutral or even SE to the rivals pokemon. As long as the starters have neutral moves to use during the first fight, they could be any type.
---
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake