This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So with the new move animation and Curse...

#1shadyelfPosted 4/22/2013 9:43:08 AM
Will pokemon actually grab a nail and jab it into themselves?
---
?
#2KitschgardenerPosted 4/22/2013 9:44:04 AM
I'm curious about Acupressure myself...
#3mehmetskiPosted 4/22/2013 9:47:18 AM
yes. my uncle works at gamefreak and he confirmed that there will be three game modes:
children mode (without any move animations)
teens mode (with some animations like water gun etc.)
satanic psycho killer death armageddon blood rain mode (with an animation of curse)
#4GrassCatPosted 4/22/2013 9:53:08 AM
children mode (without any move animations)
teens mode (with some animations like water gun etc.)
satanic psycho killer death armageddon blood rain mode (with an animation of curse)

Yeah my uncle works there too and said the children mode is only found in Y and satanic psycho killer death armageddon blood rain mode is only found in X. If you want to get the other mode you have to use IR and trade special keys with the other game.
---
Grass is superior to Normal.
#5Shadow Flare13Posted 4/22/2013 9:54:58 AM
My uncle also works for GameFreak and he said every move is now activated by the Pokemon jabbing a nail into itself. In the case of Curse, then, the Pokemon stabs itself with a nail to activate the move, and then stabs itself with another nail for the actual move animation.
#6BeeteyPosted 4/22/2013 10:10:27 AM(edited)
Shadow Flare13 posted...
My uncle also works for GameFreak and he said every move is now activated by the Pokemon jabbing a nail into itself. In the case of Curse, then, the Pokemon stabs itself with a nail to activate the move, and then stabs itself with another nail for the actual move animation.

Wow. This is starting to get bizzare, but my uncle also works for gamefreak. He told me basically the same thing but instead of pokemon stabbing themselves, players use their stylus to slice and dice pokemon as they please.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your lord and savior, and you are 100% proud of it, put this as your signature.
#7VioletZer0Posted 4/22/2013 10:03:34 AM
My brother works at Pokemon. He said there are 32 new types and the game will feature gore.
#8CakeOfLiesPosted 4/22/2013 10:06:50 AM
Will Pokemon actually make contact with moves like Bullet Punch?
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#9-Zeke-Posted 4/22/2013 10:11:21 AM
B*** please, my father is John Gamefreak
---
"Official Toy Scraggy of the Pokemon Rumble U board"
3DS code: 1118-1052-2607 (PM me if you add me)
#10Pooo869Posted 4/22/2013 10:17:19 AM
Well it seems everyones uncle works at gamefreak, but my uncle also works there and he says that in armageddon blood rain mode if your pokemon gets decapitated too much it will eventually bleed out and die thus losing it forever.
---
Black 2 FC - 3869-6069-8826 -PSN- Pooo869
"You know you and I are alike, we do not fear the things we must do"