This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why does Sylveon have a bow tie?

#31Strain42Posted 4/22/2013 2:54:34 PM
On topic though, it's because it makes him feel formal.

Sylveon is going to a job interview and needs to look his best.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
#32LandscapeManXPosted 4/22/2013 3:04:04 PM
Cause Fairy.
---
Official Great Toad Sage of this board.
#33person_pitchPosted 4/22/2013 3:05:10 PM
It's a nod to Jeffrey Tucker.
#34VioletZer0(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 3:06:24 PM
DoctorJimmy133 posted...
Oh come on...one day...one day without having to hear someone bring up Doctor Who or call it the greatest show in the world. Is that too much to ask for?

-sigh- I get enough of that going to an art school and from people on Facebook. I kinda thought Pokemon would be a place I was safe from that.

As a Doctor Who fan, I would like to see Doctor Who brought up for a reason other than fezzes or bow ties. I'm getting a bit sick of that.

Would you prefer repeated references to Jelly Babies?
#35DoctorJimmy133Posted 4/22/2013 3:13:22 PM
DoctorJimmy133 posted...
Oh come on...one day...one day without having to hear someone bring up Doctor Who or call it the greatest show in the world. Is that too much to ask for?

-sigh- I get enough of that going to an art school and from people on Facebook. I kinda thought Pokemon would be a place I was safe from that.

As a Doctor Who fan, I would like to see Doctor Who brought up for a reason other than fezzes or bow ties. I'm getting a bit sick of that.

Would you prefer repeated references to Jelly Babies?

Never heard one brought up when talking about something other than Doctor Who.
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#36mariobros01Posted 4/22/2013 3:54:34 PM
slumpcat posted...
Magic type

10/30/13: Toys For Bob sues Game Freak $13.9 million in revenue for Magic type, In which Game Freak attempts to use the Magic type without knowing about the copyright issue.
---
Go Outside. NOW. Scream " I AM SO STUPID, I'M IN THE RECORD BOOKS!. " NOW. :P
#37EnferolunosPosted 4/22/2013 4:34:02 PM
DoctorJimmy133 posted...

Agreed
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#38wind64aPosted 4/22/2013 4:39:19 PM
DoctorJimmy133 posted...

Well any mention of Celebi(The Doctor/his companion) and/or Dialga(the T.A.R.D.I.S.) tends to also bring him up. I prefer the 10th Doctor to the current one, and the 9th for that matter.

On topic, because it's supposed to look cutesy along with all the ribbons.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#39NymphaliPosted 4/22/2013 5:27:40 PM
To look cute! ^^
#40gladwyn101Posted 4/22/2013 6:15:04 PM
Arne83 posted...
Bow ties are cool.

this.
---
Bazinga! *dives into ballpit*
Pokemon Black Friend Code: 0605-2800-9952; Trainer Name: Solace; First Pokemon (roleplaying): Shiny Umbreon