This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

#1Pendragon71037Posted 4/22/2013 3:27:47 PM
76/80 so close!

This is the registration topic for PokeMMO. (Short for Pokemon MMO Adventures.)

If you want to be in the RP, just fill out this form.

Name:
Starting Pokemon:
Appearance:
Bio:

I figure avatars would be more relevant. And by name, I mean username for that character.

Like instead of someone being named Billy, they could put "ChicMagnet" or something. :p

But if you wanna design the player's looks, put that in additional information.

Additional information may be added in the form if one would like.

Then you may start your story!

Basic Idea:

In our world Game Freak has created not only the first Pokemon MMO, but the first MMO to physically immerse players into a virtual world.

Because it would be "a game" we could get away with crazy stuff that could not be done in the other RPs.

MMOs typically have custom avatars, so you don't need a reason for your character to have wings or anything. :p

Because people seem to like the Transformations into Pokemon, each "Player" gets something they can download data to for new Pokemon to turn into, like in PSS.

Note: this MMO is based in mideval times, so no laser blasters. Instead, magic!
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and am 100% proud of it. Yeah, it's hot, but it's a dry heat.
#2yoh338Posted 4/22/2013 3:37:49 PM
Name: Grimshadow
Starting Pokemon: Litwick
Appearance: Chubby-ish, long brown hair.
Bio: Grew up in a small town which held a contest. The contest made the people in the village pool their money together and send one villager on an adventure, that one villager being myself of course.

So would this be on gamefaqs? or what
---
GT: Grimshadow10
Currently playing: Castlvania: HoD, Brutal Legend, RE5, Super mario bros. wii, and Alan Wake.
#3NightinanglePosted 4/22/2013 4:18:58 PM
So, not sure how detailed I am supposed to be, or if this is supposed to be how I do it....but I will just base it off me, and hope it doesn't suck. hehe :)

Name: Calliope
Starting Pokemon: Fennekin(foxes are too cute!!lol.) If I can't do sixth gen...I switch my answer to Cyndaquil
Appearance:5'6" Long blonde hair. (awkward middle phase between wavy and straight. :/) Blue eyes (that change colors sometimes) 104 IBs. :/
Bio: Grew up in a large city, where whenever you accomplished something, somebody else already did it first, did gymnastics just because a friend did, and ended up being flyer for 3 years in high school (other than freshmen year) and met most friends there, spends rest of freetime D'awwing over pokemon, joined pokemon mmo to hide her face while being able to act obsessive.

Seriously, I am new here, sorry if I screw it up, I have no clue how to RP or anything. It is my first time.
#4Pendragon71037(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 4:24:03 PM(edited)
yoh338 posted...
Name: Grimshadow
Starting Pokemon: Litwick
Appearance: Chubby-ish, long brown hair.
Bio: Grew up in a small town which held a contest. The contest made the people in the village pool their money together and send one villager on an adventure, that one villager being myself of course.

So would this be on gamefaqs? or what

Yeah, on Gamefaqs, but not in this topic. This is the registration topic, and speaking of, here's my character:

Name: Pendragon
Starting Pokemon: Kabutops (it doesn't have to be the lowest form, so if you want a Lampent or Chandelure as your starting pokemon, you can change it)
Appearance: tall, thin, disheveled brown hair, serious blue eyes, wears a long, camo colored cloak, and carries a large, but odd, variety of weapons.
Bio: unremarkable childhood, but was always attracted to the water, and swimming in it. His father taught him how to swim, climb, and take care of himself. He had a mentor, who taught him how to move unseen and unheard, how to fight, with and without weapons, and how to outthink someone. Slightly anti-social, but gets along well enough.

Edit: I'm assuming that your character is your in-game character, yoh, and as for nightingale, that's a fine character for real life in game, but it would be helpful to have your character in game, in game, if that makes any sense.
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and am 100% proud of it. Yeah, it's hot, but it's a dry heat.
#5ColtCababaPosted 4/22/2013 4:34:00 PM
Name: LeeShotgun
Starting Pokemon: Treecko
Appearance: archetypal height and weight, brown eyes and hair, content facial expression.
Bio: Grew up in the city. Wasn't too satisfied with it. Doesn't make a lot of friends in school, but can be really good friends if he is. Joined Pokemon MMO to get back into online gaming, which he did much in his youth. Fights best with weapons, but can fight without them as well.

(New to RPing. Think I can get really into this one, though. :))
---
Official Crawdaunt of the Pokemon XY Boards and Enforcer of WF
"Come at me, Chupacabras!" -Pat (Two Best Friends Play)
#6NightinanglePosted 4/22/2013 4:38:57 PM
(Actually, Eevee please, please?!)
#7yoh338Posted 4/22/2013 4:39:42 PM
Yeah, that's my in-game character. I prefer my avatars to look like myself.
---
GT: Grimshadow10
Currently playing: Castlvania: HoD, Brutal Legend, RE5, Super mario bros. wii, and Alan Wake.
#8Oceans_1Posted 4/22/2013 5:29:56 PM(edited)
Name: Oceans
Starting Pokemon: Lucario (if not already taken)
Appearance: White with black hair, wearing a blue jacket, black shirt, and jeans with black shoes. Not muscular.
Bio: An average High school teen who wants to escape the stress of his life by playing the game. He is kind to others, although may become rude if someone is mean to him back. He thinks ahead and will try to help out anyone who needs it. Kind of a noob to Pokemon, so he might struggle with his battling at times.

((Looks pretty fun to be in!))

Although if we can use magic I might be part Wizard XD
#9NightinanglePosted 4/22/2013 4:47:01 PM
Oh, well wait, in real life her name is Dawn White. (not after pokemon dawn, after myself -.-)

Okay, so in game now.

*Starting Pokemon: Eevee

Appearance:In addition to prior...white T shirt, and denim slim pants, and a purple coat. White shoes, with sky blue design.

Bio: Grew up in a small city, with 4 houses, my best friend living right by me, and my mom sleeping in the kitchen.

( I think Everything would work the same, I just need a new Bio?)
#10CelebityPosted 4/22/2013 5:27:30 PM
Name: Eiron
Starting Pokemon: Elekid
Appearance: Normal build, kinda spiky black hair (not anime spiky, but a normal kind), light blue eyes. Usually has a smug look and wears a black t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers.
Bio: Grew up in a relatively small town where he was the strongest trainer. He could beat anyone, but he didn't have a team of his own so he usually borrowed Pokemon. He decided to challenge himself to go out into the world with his Elekid in search of adventure and to build a team of strong Pokemon.
---
Nintendo Network: Damon07
Playing: Twilight Princess, TWEWY, Lego City Undercover