This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

#11Chandler014Posted 4/22/2013 6:50:58 PM
Does Astral Know you took his idea?
---
Official Co-Leader and General of Team Miror Infinity. Shadow Pokemon: Tyranitar. Feel my Plasmaaaaaa Gunblade!
Also Knight of "the Organization."
#12ecylisPosted 4/22/2013 6:53:05 PM
No
---
http://i.imgur.com/NaW3frK.gif | http://i.imgur.com/nkIs6q9.png
Official Guy Who Says he's Official Things Even Though he is Not
#13Noble-HeartPosted 4/22/2013 6:59:49 PM
Name: Loken (Ingame: Noble)
Starting Pokémon: Lilligant (Nickname: flonne)
Appearance: 5'7'', normal build, Black hair (kinda spiky), hazel brown eyes and wears a blue shirt with black jeans and a red sweater.
Bio: A very optimistic boy that spends most of his time either reading or playing his gameboy 720.One day while searching for the latest Pokémon doujin he came upon the Pokémon MMO website and decided on impulse to make an account.

Ingame (Noble) Appearance: Mostly the same but this time He has pale blue hair and crimson eyes.
Bio: His main concern for the time being,is going on adventures with his companion Flonne.

..Am I going in the right direction.
---
Official Crystal of the Pokemon X and Y board
#14UmuruPosted 4/22/2013 7:00:49 PM
Wait... what? Your OP is a bit confusing. Perhaps you could be a bit more clear. People are signing up as their characters signing up for the game? Or as the avatars that their characters are playing in the game? Usually the first post in an RP comes with either descriptions or with an example for posters to follow.
#15Pendragon71037(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 8:22:49 PM
Umuru posted...
Wait... what? Your OP is a bit confusing. Perhaps you could be a bit more clear. People are signing up as their characters signing up for the game? Or as the avatars that their characters are playing in the game? Usually the first post in an RP comes with either descriptions or with an example for posters to follow.

Sorry about the confusion, you're signing up to be a part of the RP, you're not in character yet. That'll come in another topic.
---
Chuck Finley is Forever! People that agree: 5. I believe in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and am 100% proud of it. Yeah, it's hot, but it's a dry heat.
#16Dreadtion2Posted 4/23/2013 3:16:18 PM
Name: Pulse
Starting Pokemon: Hydreigon
Appearance: He wears black and purple boots, a black and white jacket, grey gloves, blood stained jeans, a dark green t-shirt and a translucent turqoise hood
Bio: As a child he was trapped inside a place called "the school". Then at the age of 9 he and 5 other s escaped and now live on the edge of a cliff.
---
official scientist of team miror. shadow pokemon: haunter
3ds fc: 0645-6254-0420
#17Oceans_1Posted 4/23/2013 3:20:26 PM
This game is sounding pretty cool so far. Is it going to be something like the anime Hack./Sign or something? It kinda revolves around the same concept of virtual reality.