This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

To the people saying certain pokemon are fairy type.

#1LightningAce11Posted 4/22/2013 2:53:02 PM
That's like saying that charizard is dragon type. He is a dragon, but not a dragon type. Same with clefairy. It is a fairy, but a normal type.
---
"Nostalgia makes the heart feeble. It is the heart's nemesis." - Trema
#2Davidk92Posted 4/22/2013 2:54:15 PM(edited)
You....

What have you done...?

Do you realise the beast you have awoken with such words?

There is no hope for you now.

Run! Run my friend, and never look back!
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#3AuroraSonicBeamPosted 4/22/2013 2:54:18 PM
Egg Group
---
If you fail to get krump....nothing you do in life will succeed.- Krump King ASB
Black 2: 0820-1866-0181
#4Strain42Posted 4/22/2013 2:54:43 PM
I'll just be...over here...in my flame proof suit...and on the safe side of the flood gates.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
#5JacornonthecobPosted 4/22/2013 3:01:44 PM
Charizard is duel type though, so they couldn't add Dragon. Magnemite was single, so they could add another. Clefairy, Snubble, Chansey, etc are in the fairy group and single typed, its not a stretch to thing the type will be added if it exists.
#6pokemonfreak97Posted 4/22/2013 3:37:50 PM
Jacornonthecob posted...
Charizard is duel type though, so they couldn't add Dragon. Magnemite was single, so they could add another. Clefairy, Snubble, Chansey, etc are in the fairy group and single typed, its not a stretch to thing the type will be added if it exists.

Charizard is not duel-type. What is it dueling against? Is it locked in an eternal combat with its archrival Blastoise, which neither of them can truly win? Or is it dual type?
---
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4
#7LinktheMan46Posted 4/22/2013 5:32:46 PM
pokemonfreak97 posted...
Jacornonthecob posted...

Charizard is not duel-type. What is it dueling against? Is it locked in an eternal combat with its archrival Blastoise, which neither of them can truly win? Or is it dual type?

I now want a mod of Xenoblade Chronicles where the Bionis and the Mechonis are replaced with Blastoise and Charizard.
---
"If your going to make fun of someone don't make yourself look like a tool by using the wrong version of your." - Hexrapper
#8ReachOutToTruthPosted 4/22/2013 5:41:21 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]