This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who is the most overrated fully evolved starter besides Charizard?

#1iKhanicPosted 4/22/2013 6:10:16 PM
I'd go with Blastoise here. I feel like it may have just as many fans as Charizard, but Charizard's fans are just more vocal.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#2endergamer537Posted 4/22/2013 6:11:04 PM
You're ignoring Blaziken here. I like Blaziken a lot, but people overhype it WAY too much.
---
Official Boo of WF
Senior Thief of the Organization
#3scrappybristolPosted 4/22/2013 6:12:03 PM
Infernape IMO.
---
I'm a jukebox hero.
#4CakeOfLiesPosted 4/22/2013 6:12:43 PM
endergamer537 posted...
You're ignoring Blaziken here. I like Blaziken a lot, but people overhype it WAY too much.

At least Blastoise doesn't get loads of hate from everybody that doesn't love him.

But I do agree that Blaziken is pretty overrated by a lot of people. Sure, he's one of my favorites, but really. He's not THAT great.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#5CharizardFirePosted 4/22/2013 6:13:13 PM
Typhlosion
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#6iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2013 6:13:15 PM
endergamer537 posted...

The thing is, I actually LIKE Blaziken. Blastoise is my least favorite pokemon ever created, therefore its overrated more than Blaziken in my eyes.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#7Strain42Posted 4/22/2013 6:13:18 PM
I would say Empoleon. I'm always hearing big praise over Empoleon.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
#8scrappybristolPosted 4/22/2013 6:14:52 PM
iKhanic posted...
endergamer537 posted...

The thing is, I actually LIKE Blaziken. Blastoise is my least favorite pokemon ever created, therefore its overrated more than Blaziken in my eyes.

Brb, adding Blastoise and Volcarona to my team.
---
I'm a jukebox hero.
#9ColtCababaPosted 4/22/2013 6:16:19 PM
endergamer537 posted...

Yeah. They always say its the best starter. <.<
---
Official Crawdaunt of the Pokemon XY Boards and Enforcer of WF
"Come at me, Chupacabras!" -Pat (Two Best Friends Play)
#10EpsteinBarrPosted 4/22/2013 6:16:29 PM
Blaziken and Volcarona.