This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who is the most overrated fully evolved starter besides Charizard?

#11gpstylezPosted 4/22/2013 7:28:55 PM
Blaziken, ever since they released it with Speed Boost.
---
I don't care which team wins the NBA playoffs...as long as it's not the Miami Heat.
#12vital_tundraPosted 4/22/2013 7:59:40 PM
Not Blastoise
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#13wolf riderPosted 4/22/2013 8:22:45 PM
I haven't played with all of them, but I'm just now noticing Typhlosion's crummy type coverage.
#14Faust_8Posted 4/22/2013 8:48:33 PM
iKhanic posted...
endergamer537 posted...
You're ignoring Blaziken here. I like Blaziken a lot, but people overhype it WAY too much.

The thing is, I actually LIKE Blaziken. Blastoise is my least favorite pokemon ever created, therefore its overrated more than Blaziken in my eyes.

Favorite Pokemon: Charizard
Least favorte Pokemon: Blastoise

I'm sure this is just coincidence.

Seriously dude, do you evaluate EVERY Pokemon with Charizard in the back of your mind?

Blastoise: on many teams back in Red and Blue days, beats 'Zard with Type advantage. HATE.
Volcarona: in OU tier, praised as excellent Pokemon, despite having the same "weakness" as 'Zard. HATE.

I'm starting to think you're just trolling the entire board by pretending to be looking at the world through Charizard glasses.
---
You are the universe
Expressing itself as a human, for a little while
#15_OdarpPosted 4/22/2013 8:52:05 PM
Blaziken is not overrated, he IS uber and he does have a nice design.

I always think people like Empoleon too much just because he is a penguin.
---
If I was Rick Astley I would randomly Rick Roll people in the street. Total ownage.
PSN: Pratypus