This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hope this game has Pokemon Boss Battles

#11CakeOfLiesPosted 4/23/2013 6:50:57 AM
mehmetski posted...
those bosses should also be impossible to catch at that moment,
so later you can catch them...like: you beat the legendary boss and he runs away
and yuo can find him again postgame to catch him

That's what they did in BW2.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#12Binba442Posted 4/23/2013 8:07:46 AM
ClassyOldHat posted...
I don't know. Part of the appeal of the Pokemon games is that you really can catch anything you fight, so there's no contractual boss immunity to poison, confusion, etc. It would feel like we're loosing something that helps the series stand out.

On the other hand, I wouldn't stop buying the games if they did implement boss battles. If there were very well implemented, I might even change my opinion on them.

Maybe an extra bonus mode or something?
#13VegantoKeensPosted 4/23/2013 8:12:14 AM
It would be super sweet if the enemy team would go Team Rocket anime style and make you fight huge robotic Rhyhorns and Air balloon Meowths. Something to mix it up from the usual enemies and make the enemies actually hard to beat, instead of being push overs that barely have two evolved pokemon with them.
---
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake
#14JC152Posted 4/23/2013 8:16:26 AM
There really needs to be some sort of boss battle. I think the best thing that could be done is a battle against a single pokemon that has a massive level advantage, like 30 levels (Higher than that if we're talking about a pokemon that has a 4x weakness.) above standard levels, but with low Speed BSTs, so that it doesn't KO your Pokemon before they can even move. Of course OHKO moves would make the battle a cinch however. so they should have the skill that prevents it. (Sturdy? Its been a while.)
#15EmpirorPosted 4/23/2013 8:17:42 AM
supremeblaster posted...
wolf rider posted...
You should be able to rob Pokemarts.

Irrelevant to topic, but YES!

Only if Kecleon is involved
---
Pokemon Black fc-5243 1202 3802 Megaman Rj fc:2493 5945 5724 Yugioh 2010 4383 3896 9610
http://stevenjobs101.wordpress.com/<---visit my blog :u!
#16CharizardFirePosted 4/23/2013 8:20:38 AM
There really needs to be some sort of boss battle. I think the best thing that could be done is a battle against a single pokemon that has a massive level advantage, like 30 levels (Higher than that if we're talking about a pokemon that has a 4x weakness.) above standard levels, but with low Speed BSTs, so that it doesn't KO your Pokemon before they can even move. Of course OHKO moves would make the battle a cinch however. so they should have the skill that prevents it. (Sturdy? Its been a while.)

No point. Their high levels make OHKO moves useless.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif