This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best Pokemon that starts with the letter... - Day 15

#31wind64aPosted 4/23/2013 6:54:44 PM
Misdreavus573 posted...
protobakurion posted...
fox444f posted...
That's fine proto. That's your opinion. I strongly disagree with it though. And ikhanic I'm just glad they gave Ninetales something useful. I don't play competitively much and Ninetales has always been my favorite.

I brought it up because I was bored and wanted argument. Groudon > Ninetales.

Oh good God you win, Ninetales >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Groudon.

Ninetales is the classiest Fire type, Groudon is the worst legendary ever.

(For the TC, I'm rather split between Omastar and Onix.)

That grass gem boosted Solar Beam!
Ninetales is my favorite Pokémon, and I used him on my Sun team during the last tournament. It was fascinating how many people underestimated him.

I voted Oddish, since it's adorable. Plus there was that one episode during the Johto journeys where Misty found the sweetest one trying to be a Hoppip. Octillery probably gets second in my book since it's so goofy but serious.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#32WheatsacPosted 4/23/2013 8:22:10 PM
Well I had to go with oddish. I was fighting one on my first playthrough and thought it can absorb life and its cooler looking then a zubat! Sweet! And I never looked back ;)
#33Rose_MagePosted 4/23/2013 8:24:49 PM
Oshawott.
---
R ~ Official Beth of the SMTIV board, Official DEOXYS fan and Caitlin of the Pokemon X board, Official Cherche of the FEA board
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l