This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: We say types that sounds more compelling than fairy type

#31Emerald_MeliosPosted 4/23/2013 4:01:35 AM
Star type
#32CakeOfLiesPosted 4/23/2013 4:51:52 AM
sonictrainer posted...
Rainbow

Double Rainbow.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#33EidolithPosted 4/23/2013 5:14:24 AM(edited)
Fey, as has been mentioned before, sounds way better than fairy type, as when i think fairy i think girly thing with bug wings( Tinkerbell...)

Or maybe sprite which is another word for fey folk and comes from latin spiritus.

They could also go the dark route and it being called fairy in japanese (Yosei, meaning bewitching spirit) and it being called something else in english, light, mythic, etc.

I also like spirit type, but guess most would think that would resemble ghost too much.

I was really hoping that if we get a new type it would be akin to light type, as that's my fav element in games, my fav attacks are flash cannon, judgement, luster purge, doom desire, solar beam etc.

And the last one is just a joke, but would be hilarious, fabulous type XD
#34SammuthegreatPosted 4/23/2013 5:44:13 AM
Eidolith posted...
Fey, as has been mentioned before, sounds way better than fairy type, as when i think fairy i think girly thing with bug wings( Tinkerbell...)

Or maybe sprite which is another word for fey folk and comes from latin spiritus.

They could also go the dark route and it being called fairy in japanese (Yosei, meaning bewitching spirit) and it being called something else in english, light, mythic, etc.

I also like spirit type, but guess most would think that would resemble ghost too much.

I was really hoping that if we get a new type it would be akin to light type, as that's my fav element in games, my fav attacks are flash cannon, judgement, luster purge, doom desire, solar beam etc.

And the last one is just a joke, but would be hilarious, fabulous type XD

Agree with all of this. Also, Fabulous type would be... well, fabulous.
#35icequeenprincePosted 4/23/2013 6:45:46 AM
Fairy type.