This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guess the rhetorical pokemon-pop culture association

#241reaverzPosted 4/23/2013 10:33:22 PM
EpicYoshi801 posted...
reaverz posted...
Vanilluxe must get past some Snover/Seel, Taillow, Beartic, and Icicle Crash to reach a giant Mandibuzz who stole a Berry.

I'm clueless. What type of media is it from?

Video game.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#242EpicYoshi801Posted 4/23/2013 10:34:53 PM
reaverz posted...
EpicYoshi801 posted...
reaverz posted...
Vanilluxe must get past some Snover/Seel, Taillow, Beartic, and Icicle Crash to reach a giant Mandibuzz who stole a Berry.

Video game.

In that case, I'm going with Ice Climber.
---
Official Donphan of the Pokemon X board. Official Yoshi of the SSBU board.
#243donpatch777Posted 4/23/2013 10:35:38 PM
im gonna put one in

a machop and his friend machchoke and belossom plan a adventure on a boat that leads to a adventure to different magical worlds. The machop finds friends in a psyduck with a wandand a badarel with a shield. his machoke friends uses the bad side of stuff and his belossom friend gets kidnapped, but he does not know that he is the key to save the world from a mewtwo thats seeks nothing but shadows.
---
NEW jus fc 0775 3654 5075
#244Roast_GriefPosted 4/23/2013 10:42:19 PM
wow
---
Uh... Zoop.
Official Gengar of the Pokemon X Board.
#245reaverzPosted 4/23/2013 10:42:21 PM
EpicYoshi801 posted...
reaverz posted...
EpicYoshi801 posted...
reaverz posted...

Video game.

Ding ding ding! In hindsight, perhaps I should have gone with a couple of Snorunt instead of Vanilluxe to refer to Popo and Nana. I just happen to think that Vanilluxe is a perfect Pokemon manifestation of the Ice Climbers due to its Ice type and being a duo.

Anyways, this is one of the best game topics that I've ever encountered in all my years of being on the Pokemon boards. Mad props to you, TC.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#246jayman7Posted 4/23/2013 11:07:50 PM
donpatch777 posted...
im gonna put one in

a machop and his friend machchoke and belossom plan a adventure on a boat that leads to a adventure to different magical worlds. The machop finds friends in a psyduck with a wandand a badarel with a shield. his machoke friends uses the bad side of stuff and his belossom friend gets kidnapped, but he does not know that he is the key to save the world from a mewtwo thats seeks nothing but shadows.

Kingdom Hearts.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#247iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 11:12:08 PM
reaverz posted...
EpicYoshi801 posted...
reaverz posted...
EpicYoshi801 posted...
reaverz posted...

Video game.

Anyways, this is one of the best game topics that I've ever encountered in all my years of being on the Pokemon boards. Mad props to you, TC.

Thanks! See I just don't make Charizard topics :)
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#248nro87Posted 4/23/2013 11:14:23 PM
Lucario teams up with Gallade, Ninetales, and Jirachi and has lots of adventures in Giratina's land.

I'm not sure Jirachi fits well, but it's more of a reference to a special body part Jirachi has than anything else.
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#249NessEggmanPosted 4/23/2013 11:42:58 PM
I'm really bad at guessing people's... But then when I see people guess it right, I can see where they got it from. But before that, I am totally clueless. It's still fun to read and make my own though.

BTW though I never said anything, the people who guessed A:TLA and MMX were right for mine :3

Here's a new one from me:

When the Clefairys' world is threatened by Darkrai, the Queen of the Clefables sends Clefairy and her guardians to the Pokemon World below. Reawakened as regular Pokemon, Clefairy and the four guardians find the Pokemon World under attack by Darkrai and minions and must reawaken their powers from their past to overcome this foe and save the Pokemon World.
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
#250wind64aPosted 4/23/2013 11:44:32 PM
NessEggman posted...
I'm really bad at guessing people's... But then when I see people guess it right, I can see where they got it from. But before that, I am totally clueless. It's still fun to read and make my own though.

BTW though I never said anything, the people who guessed A:TLA and MMX were right for mine :3

Here's a new one from me:

When the Clefairys' world is threatened by Darkrai, the Queen of the Clefables sends Clefairy and her guardians to the Pokemon World below. Reawakened as regular Pokemon, Clefairy and the four guardians find the Pokemon World under attack by Darkrai and minions and must reawaken their powers from their past to overcome this foe and save the Pokemon World.

Sailor Moon?
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142