This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guess the rhetorical pokemon-pop culture association

#381iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 6:48:39 AM
lyle81992 posted...
ColonelHawk posted...
A Squirtle(male), Monferno(female), Swablu(male), and Rhyhorn(male) must collect sacred objects of great power, and keep them out of the hands of the forces of evil, lead by Haxorus and Mismagius(Hint: Squirtle can be a bit of an egotistical ass, especially towards Swablu for a while)

Shaolin Showdown(not sure if I spelled Shaolin correctly)

Damn beat me to it.

A Dragonite teaches a Gible, a Bagon, and a Deino important life lessons.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#382ColonelHawkPosted 4/25/2013 6:51:41 AM
lyle81992 posted...
ColonelHawk posted...
A Squirtle(male), Monferno(female), Swablu(male), and Rhyhorn(male) must collect sacred objects of great power, and keep them out of the hands of the forces of evil, lead by Haxorus and Mismagius(Hint: Squirtle can be a bit of an egotistical ass, especially towards Swablu for a while)

Shaolin Showdown(not sure if I spelled Shaolin correctly)

Correct!
#383slothicaPosted 4/25/2013 6:55:08 AM
This looks fun... alrighty...

A well known and respected Honchkrow who runs Celadon City begins selling bootleg PP Ups to his associates in town and in neighboring cites. However he runs into trouble with a rich rival up in Castelia City and his right hand man, a Lucario, as well as a Braviary agent determined to shut down his illegal opperations.
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
I died and went to heaven. Apparently I'm on the ban list.
#384iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 6:57:44 AM
slothica posted...
This looks fun... alrighty...

A well known and respected Honchkrow who runs Celadon City begins selling bootleg PP Ups to his associates in town and in neighboring cites. However he runs into trouble with a rich rival up in Castelia City and his right hand man, a Lucario, as well as a Braviary agent determined to shut down his illegal opperations.

Breaking Bad?
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#385Davidk92Posted 4/25/2013 7:24:28 AM(edited)
Davidk92 posted...
An Eevee goes on a quest through the land, learning the techniques of Flareon, Vaporeon, Leafeon and Glaceon as he attempts to stop an evil Slowking from stopping a war, and the Darkrai that ultimately controls him.

I have NO clue if anyone will get this one, since the source is so obscure...

Hint 1: It's a video game.
Hint 2: Glaceon represents wind/air here instead of ice.
Hint 3: It's for a Nintendo console.

EDIT: Hint 4: He wants to stop the Slowking from STARTING a war, not STOPPING one. *facepalm*
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#386slothicaPosted 4/25/2013 7:16:29 AM
iKhanic posted...

Breaking Bad?

Nope. Try again :D
---
Welcome to gamefaqs, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
I died and went to heaven. Apparently I'm on the ban list.
#387ColonelHawkPosted 4/25/2013 7:22:09 AM
Davidk92 posted...
Davidk92 posted...
An Eevee goes on a quest through the land, learning the techniques of Flareon, Vaporeon, Leafeon and Glaceon as he attempts to stop an evil Slowking from stopping a war, and the Darkrai that ultimately controls him.

Ooh, is it LostMagic, or something like that?
#388Davidk92Posted 4/25/2013 7:23:29 AM
ColonelHawk posted...
Davidk92 posted...
Davidk92 posted...

Ooh, is it LostMagic, or something like that?

No. And also, I just realised a serious typo in my original post. >_<
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#389ColonelHawkPosted 4/25/2013 7:44:51 AM
Torterra has imprisoned 7 Jirachi and it's up to Probopass to rescue them with the help of Shroomish, Squirtle, Voltorb, Spearow, Misdreavus, Joltik, Goldeen, and Tornadus.
#390NintendoFan2000Posted 4/25/2013 7:49:36 AM
ColonelHawk posted...
Torterra has imprisoned 7 Jirachi and it's up to Probopass to rescue them with the help of Shroomish, Squirtle, Voltorb, Spearow, Misdreavus, Joltik, Goldeen, and Tornadus.

Paper Mario.

Sorry David, still got no clue about yours.

On one side of a box canyon, a gruff southern Primeape, a lazy degenerate Snorlax, a sycophantic, neurotic Kadabra and an effeminate Wigglytuff. The other side, a perpetually angry Gengar, a lecherous Scyther and a dim-witted Slowpoke.
---
I'd put a quip here, but I'm not hilarious enough.