This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guess the rhetorical pokemon-pop culture association

#411iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 1:50:49 PM
NekoHime64 posted...
iKhanic posted...
A Smoochum, accompanied by her pet Aipom, goes on an adventure and encounters a Tauros, a shiny Bagon, and a Pachirisu on her way.

...It's not Dora is it?

Yep, I'm tackling kids shows now.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#412NekoHime64Posted 4/25/2013 2:03:24 PM
A Ralts who is treated badly gets two Sylveon to make his life better.
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
#413Davidk92Posted 4/25/2013 2:07:02 PM
-Zeke- posted...
Davidk92 posted...
A Gallade who transforms into a Gardevoir whenever he holds the item Mystic Water lives with a family of fighting types, and is betrothed to the youngest, a tempermental Tyrogue.

Ranma 1/2

Damn it. I probably should've waited until everyone forgot about lyle guessing that for your one.
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#414NekoHime64Posted 4/25/2013 2:12:29 PM
-Zeke- posted...
Davidk92 posted...
A Gallade who transforms into a Gardevoir whenever he holds the item Mystic Water lives with a family of fighting types, and is betrothed to the youngest, a tempermental Tyrogue.

Ranma 1/2

...oh. Never watched/read it, just know what my friend told me.
Is it any good?
---
#415lyle81992Posted 4/25/2013 2:38:47 PM
NekoHime64 posted...
-Zeke- posted...
Davidk92 posted...

Ranma 1/2

...oh. Never watched/read it, just know what my friend told me.
Is it any good?

Its good but its not great.
---
Pokemon Black FC-2280 5124 7519
#416jayman7Posted 4/25/2013 3:10:24 PM(edited)
A Cacturne turns a Gallade into an Oddish and tries to kill him with a Lunatone. The Gallade/Oddish fixes everything by turning into a Golem and a Politoed, and by praying to Dialga. A lot. A Yamask was behind it all.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#417NekoHime64Posted 4/25/2013 3:31:43 PM
jayman7 posted...
A Cacturne turns a Gallade into an Oddish and tries to kill him with a Lunatone. The Gallade/Oddish fixes everything by turning into a Golem and a Politoed, and by praying to Dialga. A lot. A Yamask was behind it all.

Zelda MM!!!
---
#418iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 3:41:12 PM
A Hypno uses an army of Sunfloras, Foonguses, Bellsprouts, and Cherubis to go to war against a group of Gengars, Sableyes, and Parasects
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#419jayman7Posted 4/25/2013 3:41:56 PM
iKhanic posted...
A Hypno uses an army of Sunfloras, Foonguses, Bellsprouts, and Cherubis to go to war against a group of Gengars, Sableyes, and Parasects

Plants vs. Zombies

(And yes, my last one was The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.)
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#420Davidk92Posted 4/25/2013 4:00:06 PM
An Audino and her pet Lilipup are transported to another land, where she is told she needs to meet Arceus in order to get home. On her way, she befriends a Cacturne, a Metang and a Luxray who all have problems of their own they want Arceus to solve. They fight there way past an evil Mismagius who tries to stop them, only to find out Arceus is in fact a Ratata in disguise, who helps them anyway.
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot