This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guess the rhetorical pokemon-pop culture association

#431LordMainePosted 4/25/2013 6:42:14 PM
A horny immortal male snorunt fights Beheeyem and salvages their technology.
He works with a Metang, a Herdier, a Gothitelle and a Gardevoir.
#432NekoHime64Posted 4/25/2013 7:56:31 PM
bump
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
#433NekoHime64Posted 4/25/2013 10:03:58 PM(edited)
C'mon, this topic is better than the troll topic about Christianity!
---
#434iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 10:17:42 PM
leopoldshark posted...
Dreadtion2 posted...
A slakoth [male] that comes home one day to be visited by a baby rattata [male]. The rattata was supposedly the tutor for the Slakoth but, was really an assassin hired by the vongola to train the Slakoth to be the 10th boss of the vongola.

hint: it starts with a "K"

Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

A Gallade with amnesia who likes to breed is framed for a crime he didn't commit. Soon he learns that many Slowkings have feinted recently. He is searching for a Gothitelle that was trapped in a Pokeball. With the help of a Watchog and a young Gardevoir, he must use a Heart Scale and clear his name.

This sounds familiar. Can I get a hint.

And in the mean time, here is one to chew on.

Two Brelooms, a Gardevoir, and a Blastoise travel with a companion, Butterfree, to defeat a male Mismagius trying to take over the world. However, a Mr. Mime working for the Mismagius has other plans...
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#435NekoHime64Posted 4/25/2013 10:21:59 PM
iKhanic posted...
leopoldshark posted...
Dreadtion2 posted...
A slakoth [male] that comes home one day to be visited by a baby rattata [male]. The rattata was supposedly the tutor for the Slakoth but, was really an assassin hired by the vongola to train the Slakoth to be the 10th boss of the vongola.

hint: it starts with a "K"

Katekyo Hitman Reborn.

A Gallade with amnesia who likes to breed is framed for a crime he didn't commit. Soon he learns that many Slowkings have feinted recently. He is searching for a Gothitelle that was trapped in a Pokeball. With the help of a Watchog and a young Gardevoir, he must use a Heart Scale and clear his name.

This sounds familiar. Can I get a hint.

And in the mean time, here is one to chew on.

Two Brelooms, a Gardevoir, and a Blastoise travel with a companion, Butterfree, to defeat a male Mismagius trying to take over the world. However, a Mr. Mime working for the Mismagius has other plans...

What medium?
---
#436CharizardFirePosted 4/25/2013 10:25:19 PM

Is that Super Paper Mario?

If so, one of the two Breloom is shiny.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#437NekoHime64Posted 4/25/2013 10:26:38 PM
CharizardFire posted...

Still haven't played that ;_;
---
#438iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 10:37:35 PM
CharizardFire posted...

Yep. I didn't want to give away too much
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#439jayman7Posted 4/26/2013 12:28:33 AM
jayman7 posted...
The Wigglytuff and the Farfetch'd have arguments about their own imminent deaths, utterly bewildering the trainer with the Remoraid.

Well? Any takers?
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#440NekoHime64Posted 4/26/2013 12:59:18 AM
jayman7 posted...
jayman7 posted...
The Wigglytuff and the Farfetch'd have arguments about their own imminent deaths, utterly bewildering the trainer with the Remoraid.

Well? Any takers?

Hmmm, I feel like I should know this... hint please?
---