This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guess the rhetorical pokemon-pop culture association

#461Luigifan141Posted 4/26/2013 3:04:15 PM
Davidk92 posted...
Here's one that's hopefully a bit easier.

A Hitmonchan decides he wants to be the most powerful Pokemon there is. Along with his trainer, a chocolate obsessed Snorlax, Hitmonchan must fave off against some of the most powerful Pokemon there are, including King Hippopotas, Great Arcanine, Bald Tauros, Super Machamp Mon and finally the world champion, Mister Dream Eater.

Punch-Out!!
---
Official Mike Meekins of AA5 boards. Official Olimar of SSB Wii U Boards.
Playing: Paper Mario
#462Davidk92Posted 4/26/2013 3:13:26 PM
Luigifan141 posted...
Davidk92 posted...

A Hitmonchan decides he wants to be the most powerful Pokemon there is. Along with his trainer, a chocolate obsessed Snorlax, Hitmonchan must fave off against some of the most powerful Pokemon there are, including King Hippopotas, Great Arcanine, Bald Tauros, Super Machamp Mon and finally the world champion, Mister Dream Eater.

Punch-Out!!

Got it right away!
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#463LordMainePosted 4/26/2013 3:14:47 PM
So we are getting close to the max posts does anyone want to restart this in another topic once we do? TBH this is probably the only topic on thos board that I like.
#464NekoHime64Posted 4/26/2013 3:23:21 PM
LordMaine posted...
So we are getting close to the max posts does anyone want to restart this in another topic once we do? TBH this is probably the only topic on thos board that I like.

Agree. WAY better than the Fairytype/charizardsux/skylaizmuywief topics
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
#465Davidk92Posted 4/26/2013 3:25:29 PM
I don't mind starting it again if iKhanic doesn't want to.
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#466Luigifan141Posted 4/26/2013 3:34:12 PM
Davidk92 posted...
Luigifan141 posted...
Davidk92 posted...

Punch-Out!!

Got it right away!

Yay! Honestly, it wasn't all that hard, but I liked how you called King Hippo "King Hippopotas" and Bald Bull "Bald Tauros". XD

Anyway, I have one. It's a little cryptic, since telling more details would probably give it away:

A Stantler who was seen as an outcast decided to run away from home. Eventually, he bumped into a Bonsly who worked at a factory, and the Bonsly decided to run away from his factory too, since he didn't like it all that much. Later on, they bump into an Abomasnow, and it's up to the Stantler and Bonsly to stop it from causing havoc!

What am I thinking of?
---
#467NekoHime64Posted 4/26/2013 3:35:22 PM
Luigifan141 posted...
Davidk92 posted...
Luigifan141 posted...
Davidk92 posted...

Punch-Out!!

Got it right away!

Yay! Honestly, it wasn't all that hard, but I liked how you called King Hippo "King Hippopotas" and Bald Bull "Bald Tauros". XD

Anyway, I have one. It's a little cryptic, since telling more details would probably give it away:

A Stantler who was seen as an outcast decided to run away from home. Eventually, he bumped into a Bonsly who worked at a factory, and the Bonsly decided to run away from his factory too, since he didn't like it all that much. Later on, they bump into an Abomasnow, and it's up to the Stantler and Bonsly to stop it from causing havoc!

What am I thinking of?

Rudolph the red nosed reindeer?
---
#468Luigifan141Posted 4/26/2013 3:38:53 PM
NekoHime64 posted...
Luigifan141 posted...
Davidk92 posted...
Luigifan141 posted...
Davidk92 posted...

Punch-Out!!

Got it right away!

What am I thinking of?

Rudolph the red nosed reindeer?

Yeah. I guess it was still too easy. XD

I'll post again once I think of a really hard one. >:D
---
#469NekoHime64Posted 4/26/2013 3:44:50 PM
NekoHime64 posted...
A Meinshao moves in with a Mewtwo and they solve crimes together

I'll add a few more details...

Most people dislike the Mewtwo for it's smug adittude, but it has a friend who is a Magnazone. And the Meinshao is female.
---
#470LightningAce11Posted 4/26/2013 3:46:47 PM
NekoHime64 posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
A Meinshao moves in with a Mewtwo and they solve crimes together

I'll add a few more details...

Most people dislike the Mewtwo for it's smug adittude, but it has a friend who is a Magnazone. And the Meinshao is female.

Um, elementary? Or Sherlock?
---
"Nostalgia makes the heart feeble. It is the heart's nemesis." - Trema