This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guess the rhetorical pokemon-pop culture association

#471ColonelHawkPosted 4/26/2013 3:44:28 PM
LightningAce11 posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
A Meinshao moves in with a Mewtwo and they solve crimes together

I'll add a few more details...

Most people dislike the Mewtwo for it's smug adittude, but it has a friend who is a Magnazone. And the Meinshao is female.

Um, elementary? Or Sherlock?

Probably Elementary, because Mienshao="Asian"=Lucy Liu=Joan Watson
#472NekoHime64Posted 4/26/2013 3:53:16 PM(edited)
ColonelHawk posted...
LightningAce11 posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
A Meinshao moves in with a Mewtwo and they solve crimes together

I'll add a few more details...

Most people dislike the Mewtwo for it's smug adittude, but it has a friend who is a Magnazone. And the Meinshao is female.

Um, elementary? Or Sherlock?

Probably Elementary, because Mienshao="Asian"=Lucy Liu=Joan Watson

Yep! Sherlock is much better tho IMO.
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
#473NessEggmanPosted 4/26/2013 4:15:26 PM
When Aipom tries to capture a beautiful Roselia (who was somehow born from a Purugly?), he is surprised when she willingly wants to run away with him. What ensues is an adventure to unravel mysteries and save their world from mass destruction along with a motley crew of a mysterious Ralts, lonely Emolga, spunky Gothita, gaurdian Escavalier, intriguing Swalot, and unsociable Weavile.

(Sorry, some of the species I had no idea what to pick, so they're kind of a stretch!)
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
#474jayman7Posted 4/26/2013 4:17:14 PM
NessEggman posted...
When Aipom tries to capture a beautiful Roselia (who was somehow born from a Purugly?), he is surprised when she willingly wants to run away with him. What ensues is an adventure to unravel mysteries and save their world from mass destruction along with a motley crew of a mysterious Ralts, lonely Emolga, spunky Gothita, gaurdian Escavalier, intriguing Swalot, and unsociable Weavile.

(Sorry, some of the species I had no idea what to pick, so they're kind of a stretch!)

Actually, some good picks in there, presuming you mean Final Fantasy IX. And Garnet wasn't really born from Brahne, though... she apparently looked (as a baby) nearly identical to Brahne's actual daughter, so I dunno.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#475NekoHime64Posted 4/26/2013 4:19:52 PM(edited)
NessEggman posted...

OH OH FFIX!!

Edit: D***, I was Ninja'd! FFIX is one of my favorite FF games too...
---
#476LordMainePosted 4/26/2013 5:26:38 PM
An infernape with a poffin button wants to ride his friend that is a eunik gastrodon.
#477NekoHime64Posted 4/26/2013 6:26:54 PM
LordMaine posted...
An infernape with a poffin button wants to ride his friend that is a eunik gastrodon.

That sounds.... wrong... on so many levels..... O_O
---
#478iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 6:29:13 PM
ColonelHawk posted...
iKhanic posted...
iKhanic posted...
One day a Cobalion begins kidnapping miltanks. A Vulpix, advised by an Ambipom, must solve the case and save the day.

No one's gotten this one. Hint: its from a game series you might have played as a kid.

^ The name's Fox. Spy Fox(Specifically Dry Cereal)

CORRECT!
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#479NekoHime64Posted 4/26/2013 6:33:06 PM
iKhanic posted...
ColonelHawk posted...
iKhanic posted...
iKhanic posted...
One day a Cobalion begins kidnapping miltanks. A Vulpix, advised by an Ambipom, must solve the case and save the day.

No one's gotten this one. Hint: its from a game series you might have played as a kid.

CORRECT!

That game was AWESOME! ^_^

A Lileep is friends with a Starmie, and has an Octillery for a neighbor.
---
#480Luigifan141Posted 4/26/2013 6:36:09 PM
NekoHime64 posted...
iKhanic posted...
ColonelHawk posted...
iKhanic posted...
iKhanic posted...

CORRECT!

That game was AWESOME! ^_^

A Lileep is friends with a Starmie, and has an Octillery for a neighbor.

Spongebob Squarepants.
---
Official Mike Meekins of AA5 boards. Official Olimar of SSB Wii U Boards.
Playing: Paper Mario