This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else hoping for the MCs to have customizable outfits?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Anyone else hoping for the MCs to have customizable outfits?

User Info: nightblade_hawk

nightblade_hawk
3 years ago#21
I have no idea why People really thought that just the male Protagonist is standing in front of a Mirror in the Trailer you will be able to customize your clothes. We're talking about Gamefreak here, the cheap Company that was trolling us with a Fire/Fighting Starter in Gen 5, cause they seemingly have no imagination or don't care - probably the second one.

Unless we actually get a confirmation I don't think we will get customizable Outfits.

User Info: Kajagogo

Kajagogo
3 years ago#22
I hope there's basic color swaps featured there as well on all things customizable.

User Info: mashimizu

mashimizu
3 years ago#23
I sure hope so. I don't like either of the MC's designs. :/

User Info: ColtCababa

ColtCababa
3 years ago#24
NekoHime64 posted...
Davidk92 posted...
Maybe it's just I feel the graphics are similar to DQIX, but I'm hoping you can swap the characters clothes and customize their appearances.

Please please please please please please please please!
I loved that part of DQIX!
Official Crawdaunt of the Pokemon XY Boards and Enforcer of WF
"Come at me, Chupacabras!" -Pat (Two Best Friends Play)

User Info: darkus_f

darkus_f
3 years ago#25
I really hope that there is but I'm quite sure that there won't be. >.>
3DS FC: 0447-5073-6549 PSN: darkus_f
PWB F5: Punk, Dolph, Cesaro, Reigns, Mark

User Info: SlimeStack

SlimeStack
3 years ago#26
It doesn't really matter if we can make our character look better then the default. What's important is that Pokémon is a big multiplayer game, we should all look unique when online/C-Gearing. NPC avatars are alright but there's not nearly enough variation and it'd be better to look like proper trainers.
Moo

User Info: UltimateKaiba

UltimateKaiba
3 years ago#27
Nega3 posted...
The girl better have a top with her midriff exposed or else!
"As much as I hate getting involved, I hate owing someone a favor even more"-Seto Kaiba
PSN/XBL- Setobakura

User Info: PkmTrainerAbram

PkmTrainerAbram
3 years ago#28
Better be customizable.
Currently playing: Pokemon LeafGreen(JPN) (blitz living Dex run COMPLETE), Pokemon HeartGold(JPN) run 470/493

User Info: PChaosWM

PChaosWM
3 years ago#29
GameFreak needs to have customizable outfits, even if it's a feature that is introduced later on in the game. As long as it gets in there somehow.
Growing old is mandatory... growing up is optional.
Pokemon Black 2 FC - Mamoser / 0090-1828-2316

User Info: RatedRKO7

RatedRKO7
3 years ago#30
nightblade_hawk posted...
I have no idea why People really thought that just the male Protagonist is standing in front of a Mirror in the Trailer you will be able to customize your clothes. We're talking about Gamefreak here, the cheap Company that was trolling us with a Fire/Fighting Starter in Gen 5, cause they seemingly have no imagination or don't care - probably the second one.

Unless we actually get a confirmation I don't think we will get customizable Outfits.

The mirror could mean customization clothes or just choosing the gender in the beginning of the game.
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Anyone else hoping for the MCs to have customizable outfits?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived