This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else hoping for the MCs to have customizable outfits?

#21nightblade_hawkPosted 4/24/2013 3:31:16 AM
I have no idea why People really thought that just the male Protagonist is standing in front of a Mirror in the Trailer you will be able to customize your clothes. We're talking about Gamefreak here, the cheap Company that was trolling us with a Fire/Fighting Starter in Gen 5, cause they seemingly have no imagination or don't care - probably the second one.

Unless we actually get a confirmation I don't think we will get customizable Outfits.
#22KajagogoPosted 4/24/2013 4:08:25 AM
I hope there's basic color swaps featured there as well on all things customizable.
#23mashimizuPosted 4/24/2013 4:09:58 AM
I sure hope so. I don't like either of the MC's designs. :/
#24ColtCababaPosted 4/24/2013 4:15:38 AM
NekoHime64 posted...
Davidk92 posted...
Maybe it's just I feel the graphics are similar to DQIX, but I'm hoping you can swap the characters clothes and customize their appearances.

Please please please please please please please please!
I loved that part of DQIX!

---
Official Crawdaunt of the Pokemon XY Boards and Enforcer of WF
"Come at me, Chupacabras!" -Pat (Two Best Friends Play)
#25darkus_fPosted 4/24/2013 4:30:41 AM
I really hope that there is but I'm quite sure that there won't be. >.>
---
3DS FC: 0447-5073-6549 PSN: darkus_f
PWB F5: Punk, Dolph, Cesaro, Reigns, Mark
#26SlimeStackPosted 4/24/2013 4:42:07 AM
It doesn't really matter if we can make our character look better then the default. What's important is that Pokémon is a big multiplayer game, we should all look unique when online/C-Gearing. NPC avatars are alright but there's not nearly enough variation and it'd be better to look like proper trainers.
---
Moo
#27UltimateKaibaPosted 4/24/2013 4:51:22 AM
Nega3 posted...
The girl better have a top with her midriff exposed or else!

---
"As much as I hate getting involved, I hate owing someone a favor even more"-Seto Kaiba
PSN/XBL- Setobakura
#28PkmTrainerAbramPosted 4/24/2013 5:00:41 AM
Better be customizable.
---
Currently playing: Pokemon LeafGreen(JPN) (blitz living Dex run COMPLETE), Pokemon HeartGold(JPN) run 470/493
#29PChaosWMPosted 4/24/2013 6:43:33 AM
GameFreak needs to have customizable outfits, even if it's a feature that is introduced later on in the game. As long as it gets in there somehow.
---
Growing old is mandatory... growing up is optional.
Pokemon Black 2 FC - Mamoser / 0090-1828-2316
#30RatedRKO7Posted 4/24/2013 7:15:01 AM
nightblade_hawk posted...
I have no idea why People really thought that just the male Protagonist is standing in front of a Mirror in the Trailer you will be able to customize your clothes. We're talking about Gamefreak here, the cheap Company that was trolling us with a Fire/Fighting Starter in Gen 5, cause they seemingly have no imagination or don't care - probably the second one.

Unless we actually get a confirmation I don't think we will get customizable Outfits.

The mirror could mean customization clothes or just choosing the gender in the beginning of the game.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Pokemon X & Y takes place in France started 1/8/13 Official Infernape and Jasmine of The Pokemon X Board and Kyogre of Pokemon Y