This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Everyone has one.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Everyone has one.

User Info: kamonphoenix

kamonphoenix
3 years ago#101
ever since gold and silver i've favored having cyndaquil in my party as soon as i can. i always nickname him zippo, cuz its cute and awesome at the same time :)
games playing- pokemon white, animal crossing WW, Assassin's creed brotherhood, nier, and lollipop chainsaw

User Info: james259

james259
3 years ago#102
Swampert
And a huge soft spot for Shuckle
It hurts so good

User Info: gpstylez

gpstylez
3 years ago#103
My favorites would have to be my very first team in the blue version. Venusaur, Jolteon, Ninetales, Golem, Gyarados, Pidgeot.
I don't care which team wins the NBA playoffs...as long as it's not the Miami Heat.

User Info: Chargrilled

Chargrilled
3 years ago#104
i have one. youre not seeing it!
GT : DeadJericho / PSN/Wii-U : Focalpoint /
Correct terminology is 'Could NOT care less'. Learn English!

User Info: Dim_Fenrir

Dim_Fenrir
3 years ago#105
Vaporeon.

I like dogs and rain...

User Info: alphame4

alphame4
3 years ago#106
Cubone
Steam: Spacerik | PSN: Spacemooncow | Wii U: the-fiend | 3DS: 4296 - 2991 - 9745 | Battle.net: RoboWalrus | XBL: cannon fodderr

User Info: MaveCryst

MaveCryst
3 years ago#107
Probably Haunter/Gengar. Always make a point to have one.

User Info: BattleStarX

BattleStarX
3 years ago#108
Sandshrew will always hold a special place in my Pokémon heart. It was the very first one I ever saw.

A pity there are FAR better ground types out there than the Sandshrew family, but hey, liking something doesn't have to be about how effective or badarse it is, right?
---
The best laid plans don't last a second in real life. In the end, all you can do is bum-rush your objective and hope for the best.

User Info: xXDeadWulfXx

xXDeadWulfXx
3 years ago#109
Ninetales. To me I think it's the most beautiful Pokemon there is, and is just all around very awesome. Shame my friend's Flygon always kills my Ninetales whenever we battle though. >_>
PSN: Shibuya_Reaper 3DS FC: 3668-7261-4909

User Info: Rook_the_Ranger

Rook_the_Ranger
3 years ago#110
So many Umbreon fans (myself included). Not only do I like his design, but he beat Pokemon Stadium 2 with toxic stalling for me. It was very memorable to beat a challenging Pokemon game without spamming attack moves (*cough psychic cough*).
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Everyone has one.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived