This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What will be your starter?

#1TohruAdachiPosted 4/23/2013 3:11:48 PM
Starter Pokemon Choice - Results (222 votes)
Chespin
38.74% (86 votes)
Fennekin
36.49% (81 votes)
Froakie
24.77% (55 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Froakie here! Water types <3 Forevur,besides you Piplup,get out.
#2lanelazerbeamPosted 4/23/2013 3:15:56 PM
Chespin, but Fennekin if it's fire/fighting
---
"A man came to the door asking for a small donation for the local pool, so I gave him a glass of water"
Fennekin WILL be a fire/fighting type!
#3TohruAdachi(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 3:18:44 PM
lanelazerbeam posted...

I hope it's not fire-fighting. I was okay with the monkey and Torchic,but a pig? Why is a pig even fire type? D:
#4LexifoxPosted 4/23/2013 3:19:12 PM
Probably Fennekin, but certainly not Froakie.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#5lanelazerbeamPosted 4/23/2013 3:53:10 PM
TohruAdachi posted...
lanelazerbeam posted...

I hope it's not fire-fighting. I was okay with the monkey and Torchic,but a pig? Why is a pig even fire type? D:

I hope it is, fire/fighting types FTW!!!!
---
"A man came to the door asking for a small donation for the local pool, so I gave him a glass of water"
I have wyncorpoation.com bookmarked :)
#6Nograd789Posted 4/23/2013 3:55:30 PM
The second I saw Chespin I yelled "I NEED IT" so him. Froakie is cool as well mostly because I feel it will evolve into some kind of majestic king frog thing, and I don't like foxes so Fennekin isn't interesting to me.
---
In the seventh turning hour, should the victims shadows fall, will the irony grow hungry with the victory and all they sought for. We were one among the fence.
#7Thepenguinking2Posted 4/23/2013 3:57:32 PM
lanelazerbeam posted...
TohruAdachi posted...
lanelazerbeam posted...

why would you like fire/fighting? it is by far the worst type mixture since rock/ground.
ITT: I prefer fennekin, but to finish the trend I have going, I'm taking chespin.
If I get pokemon X, I'll add fennekin.
---
Pokemon red randomizer nuzlocke! http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/367023-pokemon-red-version/66003773
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!
#8NymphaliPosted 4/23/2013 4:05:07 PM
Fennekin! I love her! ^^
#96bananzaPosted 4/23/2013 4:14:35 PM
My friends and I have a deal. One gets Chespin, the other gets Fenniken, and I get Froakie. As soon as we get to the daycare we breed two more and trade.
---
Official member of Miror Infinity. Head of Shiny Research with an Articuno. http://i.imgur.com/PIMfmML.png http://i.imgur.com/WvefuGH.jpg?1
#10lanelazerbeamPosted 4/23/2013 4:22:33 PM
Thepenguinking2 posted...
lanelazerbeam posted...
TohruAdachi posted...
lanelazerbeam posted...

why would you like fire/fighting? it is by far the worst type mixture since rock/ground.

I don't know, I just do.
---
I have wyncorpoation.com bookmarked :)