This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What will be your starter?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What will be your starter?
3 years ago#1
Starter Pokemon Choice - Results (222 votes)
Chespin
38.74% (86 votes)
Fennekin
36.49% (81 votes)
Froakie
24.77% (55 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Froakie here! Water types <3 Forevur,besides you Piplup,get out.
3 years ago#2
Chespin, but Fennekin if it's fire/fighting
"A man came to the door asking for a small donation for the local pool, so I gave him a glass of water"
Fennekin WILL be a fire/fighting type!
3 years ago#3
lanelazerbeam posted...

I hope it's not fire-fighting. I was okay with the monkey and Torchic,but a pig? Why is a pig even fire type? D:
3 years ago#4
Probably Fennekin, but certainly not Froakie.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
3 years ago#5
TohruAdachi posted...
lanelazerbeam posted...

I hope it's not fire-fighting. I was okay with the monkey and Torchic,but a pig? Why is a pig even fire type? D:

I hope it is, fire/fighting types FTW!!!!
"A man came to the door asking for a small donation for the local pool, so I gave him a glass of water"
I have wyncorpoation.com bookmarked :)
3 years ago#6
The second I saw Chespin I yelled "I NEED IT" so him. Froakie is cool as well mostly because I feel it will evolve into some kind of majestic king frog thing, and I don't like foxes so Fennekin isn't interesting to me.
In the seventh turning hour, should the victims shadows fall, will the irony grow hungry with the victory and all they sought for. We were one among the fence.
3 years ago#7
lanelazerbeam posted...
TohruAdachi posted...
lanelazerbeam posted...

why would you like fire/fighting? it is by far the worst type mixture since rock/ground.
ITT: I prefer fennekin, but to finish the trend I have going, I'm taking chespin.
If I get pokemon X, I'll add fennekin.
Pokemon red randomizer nuzlocke! http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/367023-pokemon-red-version/66003773
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!
3 years ago#8
Fennekin! I love her! ^^
3 years ago#9
My friends and I have a deal. One gets Chespin, the other gets Fenniken, and I get Froakie. As soon as we get to the daycare we breed two more and trade.
Official member of Miror Infinity. Head of Shiny Research with an Articuno. http://i.imgur.com/PIMfmML.png http://i.imgur.com/WvefuGH.jpg?1
3 years ago#10
Thepenguinking2 posted...
lanelazerbeam posted...
TohruAdachi posted...
lanelazerbeam posted...

why would you like fire/fighting? it is by far the worst type mixture since rock/ground.

I don't know, I just do.
I have wyncorpoation.com bookmarked :)
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. What will be your starter?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived