This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What kind of pokegirls do you wish to see in this game

#31ColtCababaPosted 4/28/2013 10:30:27 AM
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
VegantoKeens posted...
They really need to make a female rival. One that really gets on your nerves, maybe even dual as the villain leader. I'm sick of all these goody two shoes friend rivals that make the battle feel like a training session.

I'd like this tbh. I also hope they also end up becoming friendly and lovers to each other

God damnit, I'm glad you're not developing the games.
---
Official Crawdaunt of the Pokemon XY Boards and Enforcer of WF
I hate everything and wish it in eternal damnation forever.
#32ThatKippPosted 4/28/2013 10:34:48 AM(edited)
VegantoKeens posted...
They really need to make a female rival. One that really gets on your nerves, maybe even dual as the villain leader. I'm sick of all these goody two shoes friend rivals that make the battle feel like a training session.

I'd like this tbh. I also hope they also end up becoming friendly and lovers to each other

That's the point of rivals. Gen 3, 4, and 5 all had rivals that were very friendly and battled you for fun and for training. Hugh's theme is a good song, but it's out of place because every time you fight him, it's because you're training to take on Team Plasma, and after they've been defeated, Hugh battles you to thank you. Hugh as a character just doesn't match the intensity of his theme.
---
Official Nate of the Pokemon X board with my pet Medicham and Victreebel
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725
#33SoulBlayZPosted 4/28/2013 10:35:28 AM
Nega3 posted...
Any girl that wears a belly top and long pants is fine with me. ;) Which is why Flannery and Lucy were hot.

-high 5's-
---
Trollin' the trolls. think all rpgs are the same? bet ya like Call of Duty or killzone. if i'm right stfu
PSN OverLord_BlayZen, 3DS message me