This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Grass/Poison lines

#21noobody1Posted 4/24/2013 4:16:20 PM
iKhanic posted...
Oddish and Vileplume have always been my favorite Grass types. They just look so awesome, and seeing Vileplume use Solar Beam in the anime always looked incredibly cool.

Also, in Gen 1, it was able to learn Petal Dance and Solar Beam by levelup, which is a good thing considering TMs could only be used once, they were the best two options for Grass type damage.

Razor leaf says hi
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#22SlimeStackPosted 4/24/2013 4:22:29 PM
Bulbasaur > Foongus > Roselia > Oddish > Bellsprout.

Bulbasaur probably has the best typing for a grass starter. 2 of its many weaknesses are eliminated and resisting fighting is always nice. Poison immunity is great too, especially when facing those Weedle in gen 1.

I've always wanted to try a Regenerator Amoongus. Sounds fun. Hope it's easy to get/train one in XY.

Roselia gets a special mention for being one of the few gen 3 Pokémon I like.
---
Moo
#23WhiteBIackflamePosted 4/24/2013 4:29:43 PM
I've always wanted to try a Regenerator Amoongus. Sounds fun. Hope it's easy to get/train one in XY.

Regenerator Amoonguss is a special tank. I used it with Slowbro as a defensive core of an OU team not too far back to awesome results.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/WhiteBlackflame
The vacuum of space is most definitely a more preferable environment to the political one - Shmewdog
#24SlimeStackPosted 4/24/2013 4:32:10 PM
WhiteBIackflame posted...

Regenerator Amoonguss is a special tank. I used it with Slowbro as a defensive core of an OU team not too far back to awesome results.

That sounds awesome, because Slowbro and Weezing are some of my favourite defensive types.
---
Moo
#25TyranidomegaPosted 4/24/2013 4:46:09 PM
Hard choice. Roserade and Venasuar seem like the only good grass/poison types.
---
Official hot fudge sundae of the IDF
Official Hydreigon of the Pokemon B/W 2 Boards.
#26FryDays5000Posted 4/24/2013 4:48:16 PM
Roserade. Or Venusaur. Agh! I can't choose both? :/
---
Freiza may be cool, but his brother is..... COOLER(get it?)
3DS FC:0645-6947-9076