This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A question regarding a "modernized" Gen3 series...

#11SpiderLanternPosted 4/23/2013 6:58:17 PM
Prodozul posted...
SpiderLantern posted...
Prodozul posted...
Why would they re release firered and leafgreen?

Why did they rerelease any of the virtual console games?

Obviously to make money, the reason I asked was because TC made it sound like they were going to remake all five games

Yeah, he did say it kind of iffy. Although personally I kind of think we'll see another R/G remake before R/S remakes, if they even remake R/S.
---
"Everyone step back. Me and this Jigglypuff are going to tangle and I don't want anyone getting hurt."
#12EnferolunosPosted 4/23/2013 7:04:04 PM
SpiderLantern posted...
Prodozul posted...
SpiderLantern posted...
Prodozul posted...
Why would they re release firered and leafgreen?

Why did they rerelease any of the virtual console games?

Obviously to make money, the reason I asked was because TC made it sound like they were going to remake all five games

Yeah, he did say it kind of iffy. Although personally I kind of think we'll see another R/G remake before R/S remakes, if they even remake R/S.

Why?
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#13SpiderLanternPosted 4/23/2013 7:09:20 PM
Because I feel GF is trying to break the mold if you will that they had built in the first four gens. First a sequel instead of a director's cut. Now going to Gen VI instead of remakes. I just feel that they might be done with remakes for awhile, possibly for good as far as they had been so far. In two years it'll be the 20th anniversary and I wouldn't be surprised if the remade R/G in 3d. But they might just VC it. I could be wrong though. It's onlyy opinion based off of my observations.
---
"Everyone step back. Me and this Jigglypuff are going to tangle and I don't want anyone getting hurt."