This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

File this under: "won't happen, but I can dream"

#1torNATEoPosted 4/23/2013 5:09:06 PM
Anyone else miss the PokeWalker? I would like to see that make a return. Yeah, I'll admit they didn't really do much, but it wouldn't be hard to add some new features. It was just really fun to take them with you all the time, and match up with anyone else you saw walking down the street that had one clipped to a belt or back pack.
---
I don't care if you hate every Pokemon Gen but the first one. Just don't get all up in my face about it and let me love all five.
#2themagicpainmanPosted 4/23/2013 5:10:04 PM
I love how people built machines out of Legos and stuff to automatically run the Pokewalker.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#3CakeOfLiesPosted 4/23/2013 5:34:29 PM
themagicpainman posted...
I love how people built machines out of Legos and stuff to automatically run the Pokewalker.

Lol.
Me too.
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#4torNATEo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 5:50:52 PM
I admit, I cheated sometimes and clipped mine to an oscillating fan. Lol ^_^
---
I don't care if you hate every Pokemon Gen but the first one. Just don't get all up in my face about it and let me love all five.
#5iKhanicPosted 4/23/2013 5:59:23 PM
A create your own pokemon feature. Where you can win "stat points" for your pokemon.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#6Arcanine2009Posted 4/23/2013 9:18:49 PM
I lost mine. Got addicted to it, and stopped me from playing HG.
---
Nintendo Network ID: sselemanrm
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#7jayman7Posted 4/23/2013 10:09:51 PM
Technically, the 3DS has a built-in pedometer in it as it is. Currently only good for Play Coins (and, y'know, being a pedometer) but that's still something.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#8FuneralCakePosted 4/23/2013 10:11:32 PM
The Pokewalker was obnoxious.
---
THAT'S MISS HOME ROWED TO YOU
if i'm going to heaven, i'd already be there
#9NessEggmanPosted 4/23/2013 10:13:08 PM
My friend and I would lay in my bed and put Pokewalkers between our toes (we bought one of each version, so we had 2 each) and shake our feet as we played.

I actually do walk and move around a lot, so I got lots of points from that, but when I was still, I kept wanting to shake my Pokewalker.
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
#10nightblade_hawkPosted 4/24/2013 1:57:03 AM
The Pokewalker was a really fun and useful idea - to bad they didn't do anything with it after Heart Gold and Soul Silver.