This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

trading buddies!

#1kamonphoenixPosted 4/23/2013 6:29:13 PM
hey, i've tried posting this in the platinum board, and the trading board for black, but not got any responses. i'm looking for anyone still playing a 4th gen game to trade with and help me evolve a graveler, i'm just to the point where i really feel i need a golem lol
---
games playing- pokemon white, animal crossing WW, Assassin's creed brotherhood, nier, and lollipop chainsaw
#2ColtCababaPosted 4/23/2013 6:30:07 PM
I'd help you out if I had my DS with me, sorry.
---
Official Crawdaunt of the Pokemon XY Boards and Enforcer of WF
"Come at me, Chupacabras!" -Pat (Two Best Friends Play)
#3kamonphoenix(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 6:31:27 PM
i don't exactly have mine right now, i'm at work about to get off in an hour and a half, and just trying to see if i can get peeps in line by the time i get home :P
---
games playing- pokemon white, animal crossing WW, Assassin's creed brotherhood, nier, and lollipop chainsaw
#4gpstylezPosted 4/23/2013 6:35:42 PM
I can help you, but I'm heading out for 2 hours or so. I'll look for this topic later and pm you if you still need to evolve it.
---
I don't care which team wins the NBA playoffs...as long as it's not the Miami Heat.
#5kamonphoenix(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 6:37:08 PM
at the rate this thread is moving you'll be my only hope lol
---
#6gpstylezPosted 4/23/2013 6:39:59 PM
You should be working and I should be logging off lol I'll help you out later if you still need it.
---
I don't care which team wins the NBA playoffs...as long as it's not the Miami Heat.