This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which Starter should get their DW Ability next?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Which Starter should get their DW Ability next?
3 years ago#1
See Topic. - Results (32 votes)
Meganium (Leaf Guard)
0% (0 votes)
Typhlosion (Flash Fire)
12.5% (4 votes)
Feraligatr (Sheer Force)
43.75% (14 votes)
Serperior (Contrary)
43.75% (14 votes)
Emboar (Reckless)
0% (0 votes)
Samurott (Shell Armor)
0% (0 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Personally, I think 'Gatr (and the Johto Starters) should be next in line, but that's just me.

Who do you want to see?
Official Feraligatr of GFAQs.
http://i.imgur.com/lvOxP1u.png
3 years ago#2
The only ones worth using are contrary serperior and sheer force feraligatr. The rest are pretty bad.
"Nostalgia makes the heart feeble. It is the heart's nemesis." - Trema
3 years ago#3
In order

Serperior
Feraligatr
Emboar
Meganium
Charizard Jr.
Samurott
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
3 years ago#4
I've tested sheer force gator in battle subway, thing is a monster, so naturally I want a legit one pretty bad
But I think the Unova starters will be released around the release of Gen 6 so people can get them on their new games. So maybe sometime between then and now, the johto ones will be out?
In the seventh turning hour, should the victims shadows fall, will the irony grow hungry with the victory and all they sought for. We were one among the fence.
3 years ago#5
LightningAce11 posted...
The only ones worth using are contrary serperior and sheer force feraligatr. The rest are pretty bad.

I dunno, if you could switch a flash fire typlosion into a fire move when it's at full health and has eruption? I think that thing is set to destroy. Add sun in and I'm not sure many things wouldn't take a big chunk of damage.
Leaf Guard Meganium would be an even better wall without having to worry about status when suns up, which also makes solarbeam a great move for it, and gives Synthesis a boost as well.
Reckless Emboar would hit like a truck with Flare Blitz and Wild Charge giving it nice coverage. Give it wish support to heal it and a choice scarf to outspeed more things? I think it's far from bad.
Shell Armor Samurott is pretty bad. Sure no crits is nice, but Torrent would be much better still. I suppose a defensive samurott could be used then if someone could figure out how to make it work?
In the seventh turning hour, should the victims shadows fall, will the irony grow hungry with the victory and all they sought for. We were one among the fence.
(message deleted)
3 years ago#7
I want to see how long it will take for Contrary Leaf Storm Serperior to get banned.
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
3 years ago#8
Feraligatr or Serperior.
Typhlosion could put his to pretty good use as well...
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
3 years ago#9
I just want them to release any of them as females so the abilities can actually be bred down.
http://i.imgur.com/ua00T9H.gif
http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png - Number of people that D'awwed: 75
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Which Starter should get their DW Ability next?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived