This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which Starter should get their DW Ability next?

#1PolimarioPosted 4/23/2013 7:19:08 PM
See Topic. - Results (32 votes)
Meganium (Leaf Guard)
0% (0 votes)
Typhlosion (Flash Fire)
12.5% (4 votes)
Feraligatr (Sheer Force)
43.75% (14 votes)
Serperior (Contrary)
43.75% (14 votes)
Emboar (Reckless)
0% (0 votes)
Samurott (Shell Armor)
0% (0 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Personally, I think 'Gatr (and the Johto Starters) should be next in line, but that's just me.

Who do you want to see?
---
Official Feraligatr of GFAQs.
http://i.imgur.com/lvOxP1u.png
#2LightningAce11Posted 4/23/2013 7:19:59 PM
The only ones worth using are contrary serperior and sheer force feraligatr. The rest are pretty bad.
---
"Nostalgia makes the heart feeble. It is the heart's nemesis." - Trema
#3LexifoxPosted 4/23/2013 7:20:35 PM
In order

Serperior
Feraligatr
Emboar
Meganium
Charizard Jr.
Samurott
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#4Nograd789Posted 4/23/2013 7:21:45 PM
I've tested sheer force gator in battle subway, thing is a monster, so naturally I want a legit one pretty bad
But I think the Unova starters will be released around the release of Gen 6 so people can get them on their new games. So maybe sometime between then and now, the johto ones will be out?
---
In the seventh turning hour, should the victims shadows fall, will the irony grow hungry with the victory and all they sought for. We were one among the fence.
#5Nograd789Posted 4/23/2013 7:31:21 PM(edited)
LightningAce11 posted...
The only ones worth using are contrary serperior and sheer force feraligatr. The rest are pretty bad.

I dunno, if you could switch a flash fire typlosion into a fire move when it's at full health and has eruption? I think that thing is set to destroy. Add sun in and I'm not sure many things wouldn't take a big chunk of damage.
Leaf Guard Meganium would be an even better wall without having to worry about status when suns up, which also makes solarbeam a great move for it, and gives Synthesis a boost as well.
Reckless Emboar would hit like a truck with Flare Blitz and Wild Charge giving it nice coverage. Give it wish support to heal it and a choice scarf to outspeed more things? I think it's far from bad.
Shell Armor Samurott is pretty bad. Sure no crits is nice, but Torrent would be much better still. I suppose a defensive samurott could be used then if someone could figure out how to make it work?
---
In the seventh turning hour, should the victims shadows fall, will the irony grow hungry with the victory and all they sought for. We were one among the fence.
#6Nograd789Posted 4/23/2013 7:30:39 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7iKhanicPosted 4/23/2013 7:31:17 PM
I want to see how long it will take for Contrary Leaf Storm Serperior to get banned.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#8CakeOfLiesPosted 4/23/2013 7:33:32 PM
Feraligatr or Serperior.
Typhlosion could put his to pretty good use as well...
---
I'm not easily impressed; I'm usually oblivious to whatever's in front of me.
Stunfisk is the epitome of monstrous majestic legendary creatures that spew fire.
#9mnkboy907Posted 4/23/2013 7:42:17 PM
I just want them to release any of them as females so the abilities can actually be bred down.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ua00T9H.gif
http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png - Number of people that D'awwed: 75