This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You've fused with this pokemon..

#1War_Flame28Posted 4/23/2013 10:28:03 PM(edited)
Due to some problems in the lab.. You've now fused with a pokemon.

http://www.wyncorporation.com/pokemon/index.php

You now have some of your own features, as well as some of the pokemon's. Now..

What are you? (Mix your name(first or middle), username, or both with the pokemon's name. Give both original names as well.)

How do you react/feel?

Notes/guidelines:
1. If you're uncomfortable using your name, use your username.
2. Unless it really fits chances are you'll be shortening your name or username to sound better, along with the pokemon's. For example, we don't need PikachuWar_Flame, but rather something along the lines of Warkachu.
3. If your username(or name?) contains numbers, leave them out unless they really fit, though I doubt they will.
4. You can describe what this fusion looks like. However, no, this is a deeper fusion and you did not just obtain a tail/ears/etc keeping your overall human form(there are exceptions). If you wish to try to come up with a picture, feel free to do so.
5. Some of the names probably won't turn out so well. Don't sweat it!
6. I advise you not to try fusing yourself with a second pokemon. The DNA becomes quite unstable after the first fusion!
7. Perhaps in the future you'll be fused with another pokemon!

That's all you really need to know. Got a few more things to say though. Came up with the idea while starting my old PMD game again. As I turned into a Cubone, I realized that my name fit into that rather well. CuBen, aren't I just the most cleverest person in the world?

Alright, moment of truth for me! .. *sigh*

Happiny + Ben(War) = Hapbeny(Warpiny)

I mean.. I imagine a little egg shaped version of myself.. Maybe I can roll around easier now? Is that cool? I don't know..

Well I think that was everything I wanted to say. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go quit life after this incident. :(
#2wind64aPosted 4/23/2013 10:24:21 PM
Lukechan

Luke+Hitmonchan

...somehow I think this might look mildly disturbing.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#3Thepenguinking2Posted 4/23/2013 10:25:55 PM
I am now Thegolemking2!
---
Pokemon red randomizer nuzlocke! http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/367023-pokemon-red-version/66003773
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!
#4EnferolunosPosted 4/23/2013 10:26:27 PM
Enfero+Kyogre=Enferogre
Schweet
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#5smokinace829Posted 4/23/2013 10:26:46 PM
Brandfernape...

Brandon + Infernape

I now want my own infernape
I has a tail and stuff...
---
Brawl FC: 2106-1173-5330
GT : Brutaltw0
#6LexifoxPosted 4/23/2013 10:27:22 PM
Spinalex?

I am become Spider-Girl.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#7BeeteyPosted 4/23/2013 10:35:29 PM
Beetey + Ducklett = Beetlett

...well crap...
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your lord and savior, and you are 100% proud of it, put this as your signature.
#8karasu009Posted 4/23/2013 10:40:12 PM
Jigglypuff
Leepuff
Darkjigg
Jiggasu

Chrono Jiggasu.
---
http://imgur.com/HhxVvdX.jpg
Darkdragongirl's other alt
#9MelcheesedekPosted 4/23/2013 10:43:47 PM
Melbopass.

I get a hat and a huge mustache. If that doesn't get me a few odd looks, the giant nose satellites might. Although I could imagine having skin made of rock and steel would come in handy.
---
"...Are you crying?"
"Of course not, it's liquid pride. Totally different thing."
-Shining Armor
#10jokrayzPosted 4/23/2013 10:46:26 PM
got a bisharp...

name: bikarma or joark..

design: i think i would look like some either super sentai/kamen rider kind of thing.

guess it would almost be like a protoman (from megaman) kind of thing?
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:625Bisharp.png